- the hotel and rooms are quite new and therefore in a good condition, the location in the middle of arvidsjaur is tricky to find but great
- service was not so nice, the staff is friendly but the hotel has a nice sauna and fitness center but no information about this is given to the guests nor are there any signs. a coffee machine is next to the rooms but there is no sugar or milk. so all in all lots of lacking of service that adds to a bad experience
- roomservice was also lousy, dirty glasses were left uncleaned, not the service you would expect for the high price even for sweden
- the restaurant area is quite nice, breakfast and dinner is included in the room charge but the staff is shouting loudly in the open kitchen and so ruining the nice atmosphere. or they eat at the table and talk to each other loudly. also during breakfast some items wait to be refilled and tableware was sometimes dirty. The staff partly does not speak swedish! On Saturdays the choice at the dinner buffet is reduced so they can sell a la carte items.
- when you get a room in the building at the street, you have to walk to the restaurant for 500m, in winter on ice or in mud
All in all will this hotel only remain when lowering the price or doing a better service. In Arvidsjaur are many alternatives like Laponia or Edström hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Nordic Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Arvidsjaur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.