“Great B&B..”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dartington
Appalachian Spring B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 Dartington B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had a lovely stay at Appalachian Spring. Toni was a most welcoming host, very helpful and informative, kind and knowledgeable.The house is charming with a very pretty garden set in the quiet lanes conveniently close to Totnes and nearby Dartington Hall with its wonderful grounds.She cooks a great breakfast and I found my bed very comfortable, I would highly recommend a stay here and wouldn't think twice about staying again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Steve H

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Toni is wonderful. and She is really kind, friendship and good at cook.
she is cook delicious breakfast. two eggs, sausages, bacons, tostes, tomato, juice, cereal and nice tea. it always makes me full. lol i really love the breakfast.:D
the house is clean and comfortable so i could feel that i'm in my house .
and also Toni is like a good teacher. because She helped me to speak English( yeah, I'm not a English speaker.) and taught the Eglish's culture and some English language.
and It is not to far from the house to Totnes downtown.
i went the downtown every days by walk.
anyway I arrived my country one week ago but I'm really missing Toni , the house and the breakfast.
I can't forget...
lots of love<3.

um.. I'd like to this house pictures go on this site,, but my computer is freeze when i go up the pic!:(

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JisuKim
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed with Toni for a number of weeks whilst working away. Toni was always warm and incredibly welcoming, witha wealth of knowledge and interest. The hearty breakfast she made me every morning was fantastic and really set me up well until teatime, very welcome as a stonemason I can tell you.
The accomodation was extremely comfortable, and I always got a very good rest in this tranquil part of the world. Another bonus for me was the Cott Inn, a good pub with excellent ale and food at reasonable prices, which is less than a five minute stroll.
An absolutely brilliant place to stay, and I've made a good friend to boot!

1  Thank StonemasonandCarver
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a lovely stay with Toni. She was incredibly welcoming and told us a lot about the local area. The house is in a lovely rural position with a pretty garden and good pub within walking distance. Plus it is very close to Totnes. Breakfast was excellent and generous. We would really recommend a stay here with Toni.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had a lovely stay here and Toni was very hospitable. The breakfast was great and the peace and quiet of the location made it a memorable stay. The standard and cleanliness of the room was very high and I can heartily recommend it.

1  Thank Travellerbach
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Beautiful spot and Toni is a lovely, welcoming, accommodating and informative host! I had a lovely, quiet stay.

1  Thank Mariya K
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Toni has welcomes us, before coming to Totnes by her friendly mails, and when staying at her warmful cottage. I think we are the first guests that ask her to cook three different breakfast in the same morning !!! First one for the children who went to otnes school (and a really early breakfast), second for the parents before driving the last child, and a succulent expresso when coming back from Totnes !
And each one with sunrise...
But if you come from France or "the continent", please, try to come with a bottle of white vinegar to let Toni keep his cottage as beautiful as now !!

Room Tip: The "annexe" is large with bathroom and sauna, piano,...