Previously visited this place which was lovely, warm and staff very helpful and friendly. However the food was disappointing. The meal was bland and looked tired on presentation. We had chips with the meal which looked and tasted like they had been re-fried from the previous day and they were very dry. I will not be dining here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The famous Cott Inn in Dartington is one of the oldest thatched inns in Britain. It is reputed to have been built in the reign of Edward II (1307 to 1327) and has been an Inn / Pub since 1320. More information here.Situated in the village of Dartington near Totnes with beautiful countryside all around, The Cott Inn is a charming traditional family run pub. We are proud to serve excellent locally sourced seasonal food, fine wines and well kept ales, including daily fish specials and fabulous Sunday roast lunches. Perfect for romantic dinners and evenings out with friends, The Cott Inn is also a great venue for private parties with a separate dining room for up to 30 people. Come and enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, with cosy log fires in the winter months and a large, pretty garden and patio area in warmer weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Cott Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cott Hotel Dartington
- The Cott Inn Dartington, Devon - Totnes