We have been coming to this Hotel since 2005 ? hasnt change in all the years we have been coming BUT this year took the biscuit, there were 13 of us, they had lots money from us all and when we ask for a room to change because are treatments havent finish they ask a extra £10. please. The spa area was not that a nice flim over the hot pool. It is very dated I must say the only thing that kept us going there are the ladies are great the best ever. The NEW management should learn some thing off the Ladies what do the treaments and it would be brilliant. The showers could do with a good overhaul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fieldways Hotel is a small independant family owned Boutique Hotel set in a victorian mansion house. Fieldways is set in its own gardens and in the heart of the west wiltshire. We are in a central location for visiting wiltshire close to Lacock, Longleat, Stonehendge, Salisbury and Bath as well as being surrounded by many other picturesque towns and villages such as castlecombe and bradford on avon, and located approx 1 mile from the beautiful kennet and avon canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Fieldways Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fieldways Hotel And Health Club
- Fieldways Hotel & Health Club Trowbridge, England