“Trowbridge best kept secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BRUSCHETTA RISTORANTE ITALIANO - CLOSED

BRUSCHETTA RISTORANTE ITALIANO
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Opened in November 2011.
“Trowbridge best kept secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Stunning! What more can you say, popped in tonight As a friends birthday, table for five, Fifth time I had been and am trying to work through the menu and every item I have had was fantastic. We had a young child with us tonight and chief cooked of menu to accommodate. Staff were all lovely even though it was very busy. Great value for money and you are made to feel very welcome. I think this is one of the best places I have eaten and I do travel a lot. This is definitely Trowbridge best place to eat. Roll on Mother's Day for another excuse to visit.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great place - quality food, pleasant ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We came here for a meal on my birthday and it was thoroughly pleasant. We came fairly early in the evening and it was quiet, but starting to gain more people as we left. The restaurant has some parking, about 10 spaces i think.

The food is very nice quality - you can't fault it at all. Well cooked, beautifully presented and great taste. The prices are also sensible! The menu was also varied. I'm a pretty fussy eater and I could find a fair few items that I'd be happy to eat. The lunch menu looked nice, too.

I would happily recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality meal in Trowbridge. The interior decor is nice - it's modern, yet tasteful and in keeping with being an intimate, Italian restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
“New Year's Eve”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Booked last minute, was a set menu, staff were great, food fantastic, can't wait to go and try the full menu, great value for money, would highly recommend

1 Thank Pam H
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Good quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I met a friend for lunch at Bruschetta recently.
We chose from the 2 course Christmas menu, going for mains and desserts (because the puddings looked incredibly tempting!).
The meat of the main course was very tender & good quality. The accompanying vegetables were cooked just right, slightly firm. We had different puddings both absolutely delicious.
The waiting staff were friendly and attentive. The restaurant was reasonably full considering it was a weekday lunch time.
The restaurant looks small and ordinary from the outside but the inside is a real treat. Larger that you would expect, interesting architectural features, nice little alcoves and all tastefully decorated.
Our only disappointment was that we felt cold and had handed in our coats on arrival.

• Visited December 2012
“Authentic Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I visited for our anniversary meal & we were extremely happy with the food & service. There is a wide selection if authentic food to choose from, including lots of sea food dishes. I had the king prawns in tequila & they were delicious. We both went for the steaks as our mains (different sauces) & they were both impeccable & cooked exactly as we asked. The wine was also good as was the service we received, plus it is a lovely setting inside. It is quite expensive though so it's a special occasion place for us (unfortunately) x