“Good food!”

Chapel Rock Cafe
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Marazion
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed May 24, 2014

A lovely little place, good coffee and location, with nice views of the bay. The food was good, the seafood risotto fishcakes and seafood pizza we had were lovely, and I had serious food envy of the table across the way with the crab salad.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We popped in here for a quick snack. We both opted for the crab sandwich. It turned out to be a great choice. The bread was a delightful granary loaf and on it was masses of delicious crab meat. It was superb. My grandson had a child's pizza which was also excellent. Service was pretty good but. Not exceptional.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Ate here like many others whilst waiting for the causeway to become ready and we enjoyed ourselves. The place was very busy when we arrived but the service was relatively quick and smooth. I had the paella fish cakes which was something I've not heard of before and they were very tasty, especially with the chilli jam, a good combination. We also had in our group ham, egg and chips, (no soup left!) steak sandwich and pepperoni pizza which were all equally as delicious I was told. I also purchased a gluten free chocolate and praline slice on the way out and this is what I will remember the most it was awesome! The only thing I would say is that there are no baby changing facilities here and we had to eat upstairs which was a challenge with a toddler and baby in our group.

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I had a 'steak' pasty today which was very disappointing to say the least. There were only 2 small pieces of steak in there, one piece of which was half grissle that my dog enjoyed!,My husband's roll was fresh & he said, ok, but our lunch was not worth what we paid for it...we felt we were ripped off & wouldn't visit again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We ate here on Easter Saturday. It was extremely busy but even so staff were very helpful and friendly. Food took a little while to arrive which was understandable but when if did it was well worth the wait. Highly recommend the beef burger and chips and the home made soup! Also best coffee we've had in a long time. We will be back!

chapelrock99, Owner at Chapel Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thankyou HetBet for your kind review. Yes we did have a very busy Easter!!
Your patience was greatly appreciated as all our food is cooked fresh to order. I do hope you had a great time here in Marazion. I see you are from Noosa - what a great part of the world!! I have visited there many times, the people are so friendly and laid back! We look forward to welcoming you to our lovely corner of the world again sometime!
Many thanks