“Great place to chill and hang out !”
Review of Jordan's Cafe

Jordan's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Marazion
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Small beachside cafe serving hot and cold drinks, ice cream, freshly made hot and cold food including Burgers, pasties, jacket potatoes, pizza, panini's, ciabatta. Gluten free and other dietary needs available on request, just ask. Please note, kitchen closes 30-45 before the cafe shuts in order to clean down.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great Location,Fantastic views, Great Tea & Coffee,great food, Divine Breakfast Baguette, friendly happy staff !
In fact we liked it so much we went 4 times in 3 days !
Loved it !

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I may be a little biased as I am a local, but this little cafe is fabulous!! Great coffee, fantastic food, and cakes to die for. The staff are warm and friendly and chatty. They will go out of their way to help you especially if you have food problems, (allergies or food intolerances), even have recipe ideas from the wonderful lady there. Thank you and we will be back soon!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

wow what a gem of a place we visited there yesterday and had a drink and a amazing ice cream the staff were so so friendly and the quality of the ice cream was good the kitchen was busy turning out lots of food all of which looked really nice and I was a little sad we had eaten before we found the café but plan to re visit next weekend and try something from there huge menu roll on next weekend I say

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just been to Jordan's for morning coffee with my visitors from NZ they were absolutely blown away with the view, the coffee was lovely and the cake to die for. The ladies who work there were so helpful and polite. As a local I shall go again often. I have always just driven by this place how wrong I was.

1  Thank seamonkey41
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Food is excellent as is the friendly service. I love sitting outside watching the waves and looking towards St Michaels Mount.

1  Thank Liz 'Rockchick' H