Superb and simple food, beautifully presented in a stylish tranquil dining area with stunning views. The hotel is full of beautiful works of art, very friendly down to earth staff who remembered us from some six years ago - when they pampered us before and after our Civil Partnership. We had family with us this time who were very impressed with the menu, the seafood soup, one of the best ever, the lamb shanks were simply divine served on a bed of lentils and puréed cabbage. The wine was also good and very reasonably priced. We will not be leaving it so long for our next visit !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Alex Polizzi's favourite hotels, The Mount Haven is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking Mount's Bay to St Michael's Mount. Recently named 'One of the World's Top 9 Secret Hotels' by CNN, The Mount Haven offers luxurious rooms, many with large balconies or patio gardens. The in house therapy room provides a range of treatments to calm and soothe the senses in an holistic environment. A perfect place to unwind, relax and explore magical and breath-taking West Cornwall. Large free car park for guests. You don't have to be staying with us to enjoy our 2 AA rosette restaurant. With a talented team of chefs we aim to delight the palette from breakfast to dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Haven Hotel And Restaurant
- Mount Haven Marazion
- Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant Marazion, Cornwall