My husband an I decided on a long weekend in Marazion and I stumbled across this delightful hotel as a recommended place to stay. We booked in for 2 nights DBB with a valentines meal on the first night. What a treat! We were shown swiftly to our four poster room with a fabulous view of the Bay and St Michael's Mount. Furnishings were Balinese / eastern influence and there was a wonderful scent of incense in the corridors. The room although not huge was very comfortably furnished and that view was just amazing... We loved waking up each morning to it...and we also loved the weather...bright blue crisp skies at the beginning of Feb but perhaps with a biting wind you need to be prepared to wrap up of course. I loved the extra winter comfort touch...a hot water bottle!
The staff deserve a warm mention as so often these days you can book a lovely looking establishment, but the staff let it down. Not the case here! We were always greeted warmly and nothing was too much trouble. They were happy to recommend places of interest and go the extra mile to make you comfortable.
Both evening meals we had at the hotel were delicious. The waitresses were very attentive and did their best to ensure that you were we'll looked after. We can highly recommend their beef (locally sourced) and lamb dishes.
Breakfasts had a good selection...although on both mornings the croissants and pain au chocolat were slightly too overcooked and perhaps slightly burnt. However, the hot choices from the kitchen were incredibly tasty and are to also be recommended.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay Mount Haven and intend to come back again! Thank you for making us so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Alex Polizzi's favourite hotels, The Mount Haven is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking Mount's Bay to St Michael's Mount. Recently named 'One of the World's Top 9 Secret Hotels' by CNN, The Mount Haven offers luxurious rooms, many with large balconies or patio gardens. The in house therapy room provides a range of treatments to calm and soothe the senses in an holistic environment. A perfect place to unwind, relax and explore magical and breath-taking West Cornwall. Large free car park for guests. You don't have to be staying with us to enjoy our 2 AA rosette restaurant. With a talented team of chefs we aim to delight the palette from breakfast to dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Haven Hotel And Restaurant
- Mount Haven Marazion
- Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant Marazion, Cornwall