“Loved it!”

Sail Loft
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Marazion
Cuisines: British
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had lunch here visiting St. Michael's mount and castle for the day. I enjoyed the BEST TOASTED SANDWICH I HAVE EVER HAD; no ordinary tuna melt! (I told the staff too!)
Good staff and service although mega busy at peak periods.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We just had a beer sitting outside in the September sun relaxed and watching the world go by on the most beautiful island in the world.....

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

A lovely cafe with quite a full menu. I stopped for coffee and cake. I had a cappuccino with a chocolate brownie and a side of clotted cream to be extra naughty. The cappuccino was perfect in proportion and very smooth in taste. As good as any I could make. The brownie was warm and chocolatey as all brownies should be. I was served by a friendly chap at the table and an equally pleasant girl at the till. It made a pleasant end to the walk around the church and house. I would return.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Miserable weather so good to stop and dry out. Interior clean and bright, service was quick friendly and efficient. Food was straightforward and delicious, very much enjoyed

Reviewed August 24, 2013

On our day out to St Michael's Mount we decided to have lunch before going to look around the gardens. We had toasted sandwich and Mackeral in an Asian style dressing with rice, it was delicious. Good service, friendly staff, clean and very busy.