“Not bad”
Review of Zio Ricco - CLOSED

Zio Ricco
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Their pasta is poor, they are only welcoming. I didn't hear the music coz i was their early , don't expect real Italian pasta

1  Thank lovejinu

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was here on a Saturday night in July 2012, sitting at a table on the second floor. I was very surprised that a rock band was playing there too. It made for a noisy dinner, but these guys were amazing! The singer is Canadian and the sax player, I believe, owns the restaurant. Anyway, the pizza is average for South Korea but the atmosphere made this joint a winner. It's tucked away in the lanes east of the main downtown intersection near La Vigne wine bar.

3  Thank Asiabytes
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The pasta is really good (I'm Italian so I think I can say it). I was several times because you can enjoy pizza (a good one) chese and pasta.
Try it!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

This is one of my favourites, probably mainly due to the fact it's the only Italian I found and the red wine was nice, and actually warm. Most of Korea serve red wine chilled.
They do pasta, pizza, salads etc. so if you want something a bit plainer than Korean food, this is a good choice. The outside is appealing and they occasionally have a jazz singer.

1  Thank beavan
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Jinju. They mostly serve Italian dishes, but they still have a few Korean dishes like soup. The pizza and calzones are pretty good considering it's South Korea. They cook them in a wood-buring oven at the entrance of the restaurant. The only disappointing aspect is they do not have a large selection of wine.

1  Thank etejoie