“very good diving experience with Ricardo”

Cabo Pulmo Watersports
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Cabo Pulmo
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Pulmo's best Dive and Snorkeling Company in the National Marine Park!
Milan, Italy
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“very good diving experience with Ricardo”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We got to Cabo Pulmo for diving.
If it wasn't for that there wouldn't be almost any other reasonable reason to go that place.
Terribly hot, no AC, no market, bad conservation of the village, horrible road to get there...
After being there we can say that it was an experience like "out ot the world" where diving was the most interesting part.
Ricardo and his team are friendly, they can speak a very good English and can provide plenty of information and assistance. We are fully satisfied with Watersports. The equipment is not always the most up to date, the boat is not the most comfortable ever experienced, but all in all, diving with Ricardo has been a very very good adventure that we'll never forget.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tig68

San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fish Soup!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our second time diving in Cabo Pulmo. We dive all over the Caribbean and we have never seen the amount of fish there that we saw either time, in Cabo Pulmo; once in October and the other in July.
Although the water clarity wasn't nearly as good in July as it was in October, the amount of fish was just as unbelievable. We even saw several bull sharks on El Vencedor!

We dived with Cabo Pulmo Watersports on both occasions and will be diving with them again in October as well.
Ricardo was accommodating and tailored our dives to what we wanted to see. Don Ricardo, our captain, made certain we saw it!

We stay in East Cape every October, and now that we've dived Cabo Pulmo, we will do it every year with Cabo Pulmo Watersports!

Visited July 2013
Cologne, Germany
“Wonderful snorkeling and whale-watching trips”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very friendly folks! We (2 female friends) went snorkeling one day and the next day whale-watching with Ricardo. We really enjoyed everything about it - there was no rush in anything and you really saw that Ricardo loves his job (we even spent more time than planned outside).

They can also arrange you nice apartments directly neighbouring the building to the left which I would also totally recommend. I am sure I will come back, maybe next time for diving :-) .

Visited March 2013
Yorktown, Va
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dive on Wreck to view Bull Sharks and a great drift dive!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

To all my new friends at Cabo Pulmo Watersports and anyone that is interested in the dives of a life time, pay attention! I tried to do my homework when my wife and I planned a trip to Cabo San Lucas for our 30th Wedding Anniversary. In the process of planning the trip I found Cabo Pulmo Water Sports on Trip Advisor. I emailed Chris and set up the dive. Oh!, I didn't meet Chris but found out Chris is a girl! LOL..........Anyway, I cannot begin to tell you what a great time I had. I have around 40 dives, mostly in Guam and Okinawa. I like to take pictures with my Starter Level camera because I believe it helps me get into a zone. These pictures I posted didn't do our dives justice! The vis on the wreck dive to see the sharks was low. I really think I'm glad because it added to the suspense! The adrenalin was flowing, but I'm glad the sharks didn't pick up on it like a mean dog! Would I do it again? Only with this Dive Master and Dive Shop. Trip Advisor was RIGHT ON.... The shop was nice and the people were knowledgeable. The pre-dive brief was to the point and put me at ease. We had a plan and executed it. It is not a dive for beginners or those that have....how do you say...small huevos!!! One shark or 30...it was a blast. I didn't even know it was on my Bucket List, and I was told it was Shark Week. I dove for Black Tip Reef Sharks in Guam, but this was on another level. The second dive was a great drift dive with better vis and when it was time to surface, the Captain was right there. I'm sure that the other dive shop in Cabo Pulmo have good people, but I saw most driving up from Cabo. This led me to believe that they weren't locals. Oh!, A big shout out to the Captain. This elderly man had a hidden GPS in his head! He took us into the sea, looked around and said, "the wreck is down there" of course in Spanish...Un Frickin Believable. I will be back! Thanks for everything! Mike Wise, Yorktown Va.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank WiseMike
San Francisco, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Looking forward to our next trip”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I visited Cabo Pulmo over the 4th of July with intentions to dive for 3 days. Unfortunately, odd weather/current patterns made visibility and water temp far from optimal. The crew at Cabo Pulmo Watersports not only didn't pressure us to dive when conditions were poor, but they encouraged us to not to go out. Many other dive shops would have handled things in reverse, as they only make money when divers actually dive. We very much appreciated that CPWS wanted us to dive only if we could have a positive experience. We did in fact go out for a day of diving after days passed and conditions improved a bit, and although the water was very cold and vis was just good enough to dive (again, we were never pressured to go out), we had a very positive dive experience with everyone involved. The next time we're in Cabo Pulmo we will not hesitate to go with this excellent dive shop!

Visited July 2013