“Good Lunch Spot”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
London, Canada
“Good Lunch Spot”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch at MeMe's....good variety of fresh food......a pleasant stop in a friendly town.

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Good healthy food in pleasant small-town cafe on charming street”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

So nice to see an alternative café in a small town, a welcome break from chains and franchises that have no local identity.
The café offers a range of gluten-free dishes, fair trade teas and coffees, and a range of vegetarian and organic options as well as regular but fresh and healthy options. I had lentils provencal and my wife had red peppers with mushroom and quinoa. Both were a little undercooked and under-spiced for our liking, but the service and ambience were pleasant and I didn't and can't complain. Follow up a meal with a nice stroll along the main street and see all the lovely old homes.

• Visited August 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Co-workers suggested MeMe's for lunch take out today. I ordered a Cajun Chicken Wrap after reading the description. Expecting a nicely spiced chicken breast in a warm wrap and being incredably dissapointed the description did not read that the chicken was COLD CHICKEN LUNCH MEAT. For $8.95 + tax I thought it was safe to assume I would not be getting sliced lunch meat.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Amanda R
Ontario
“Love the local coffee”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Love the local baden coffee here. Food is very unique and delicious. The prices are a little high in my opinion. Great little place in New Hamburg.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh from the farm food that suits any diet, vegetarian ans gluten free. For those who appriciate nutrition and support local f”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My first visit to downtown New Hamburg started and ended with a delish French Vanilla latte from Meme's. Being a vegetarian and lover of supporting local business this place fit me like a glove. I enjoyed my latte on a church pew, while I read the paper and a Flare magazine. I learned that not only did Meme's offer gluten free, vegetarian and locally grown foods their lunch menu is changed and update daily, so your not always having the same old same old. you can place your order for lunch online at the office (or online anywhere, since we are never without internet) Available in their counter are delicious muffins, desserts and cookies as large as your head. Thank you Meme's for being so "down to earth"! Straight from farmers fields to the friendly faces of New Hamburg.

• Visited May 2013