“Sorry... JUST TERRIBLE”

Cuisines: Chinese
Ontario
“Sorry... JUST TERRIBLE”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The only reason we wwent to try this place out was due to the reviews. It was so disappointing! First of all, I'm sure the proprietors are very proud of thir establishment, but if people don't alert them to the flaws then they won't correct them.
Here's the flaws: The table cloth had blood stains on it!
There was dirt and dust everywhere. It was just plain dirty.
The utensils had to be sent back due to being dirty. The second set looked the same.
The food.... horrible. VERY salty! Nothing was made from scratch. It was all processed food.
This, sorry to say, was the worst Asian/Chinese food restaurant I have ever eaten at and if you go I hope you have a better experience.
If I the owners had been rude I would definitely have sent the food back and left. I couldn't even finish my meal, it was so bad. I felt bad for them but out of respect, we just won't return or recommend the restaurant.
There's so much room for improvement. Maybe that's why we wee the only patrons.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank canadasrose

New Hamburg, Canada
“Outstanding food!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I am a real lover of Asian/Chinese food and this is the best I have ever had.
Each dish tastes different. The veggies are always crisp and fresh and the meats tender.
Never too much salt either. Try the home made "hot sauce". It adds some good zip to the food if you like it spicy.
I recommend take out only. You won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Bud583
BC
“Good take out, might not want to sit”
Reviewed February 20, 2011

As the title states, it's classic Chinese and well mannered staff. I recommend take out. To sit might not be very comfortable as it's dark, dated and always empty. I do appreciate having a business with more then just deep fried food or pizza to offer in a small town.