Geoff and I stayed at the Puddicombe House on Friday night, February 1, 2013. It was a very pleasant experience from arrival to departure.
The owners, Karen and Lyle Cressman, were the perfect hostess and host and they made us feel at home.
Alison greeted us on arrival and Crystal was our waitress. They were very courteous.
We enjoyed our dinner on Friday night. The appetizer (meat and cheese board for two), main courses (chicken supreme and fish special) and dessert (cheesecake) were delicious. Geoff also enjoyed the beer :)
The breakfast on Saturday morning was a bit different but quite nice.
The Cressmans have done a wonderful job of renovating this 1868 house and making it into a lovely B and B place. We will recommend it for its appearance and the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puddicombe House, An Ontario's Finest Inn and Spa featuring elegant accommodation in downtown historic New Hamburg. Six B & B rooms feature en-suites, most with Jacuzzi tubs, King, Queen and Twin options, flat screen TVs and fireplaces. Full-service restaurant, spa and hair salon. Unique shopping just outside our door property is located a short 20 minute drive (22km) to the Stratford Festival Theatre, and a 20-25 minute drive to St Jacobs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Puddicombe House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puddicombe House Hotel New Hamburg
- Puddicombe House New Hamburg, Ontario