“Great family food from salads to BBQ and chicken to seafood”
Review of The Fairway Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Fairway Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Morehead City, North Carolina, United States
“Great family food from salads to BBQ and chicken to seafood”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great place for home cooking at cape carteret Where u can get BBQ chicken salads seafood and very easy on your wallet Hush puppy are great also

• Visited August 2012

Cape Carteret, NC
“Bright Atmosphere, Smiling Servers, Awesome Food!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife and I recently visited The Fairway and were very impressed. We really liked how the new owners have brightened the place up. As soon as we entered we were greeted and seated. Our waitress was very attentive and never let our glasses run low. She always provided us with whatever we were in need of. The menu offers a wide variety of choices and prices. I ordered the Chicken Parm and it was AMAZING! I believe it is the best I have ever ate. I was informed that the chef makes the sauce. We had a really good time and we will be back! P.S. Don't forget about all of the homemade desserts!!

• Visited July 2012
Cape Carteret, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be one of the best places to eat...”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This restaurant used to be one of our "go-to" places in the immediate area. The restaurant has recently changed hands and it is a shell of its former self. The service, though never very speedy, was SO SLOW the last time we went in. My first impression of the new owners was not a very positive one when I walked in and was made to wait to be seated so that the woman could answer a personal phone call. There was no silverware or napkins on the table and we had to ask for them when they did not bring them with our food. We had very little attention from our server throughout the meal. The woman that was "greeting" people did nothing but sit at the bar and mess with her Iphone and talk to people about the Facebook account the entire time we were there. I am thinking that the new owners have no previous restaurant experience. Very unprofessional and the once really good food is now only so-so. Will not be returning. RIP Fairway Restaurant...

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank LocalYokel_12
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Used to be great”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This used to be my favorite place to eat when we went to Emerald Isle. Went this past weekend and it has really changed for the worse. The food portions were very small, especially considering the prices, and the service was very slow. Hard to get refills on drinks. Asked for condiments and waited for a while. Not sure if they have changed owners, but it was not the same atmosphere at all.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank 13CCB
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Where Locales Dine”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Very good food, long waits, not much atmosphere. I think I remember it as being pricey.

Visited September 2011