“The best chicken piri-piri!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Paradis

Le Paradis
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Ferragudo
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Le Paradis restaurant is a 30th year well know restaurant in the area, serving specially grilled meat and fish. We provide a private parking place and a playing ground for children.
Blainville, Canada
“The best chicken piri-piri!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

If you want a nice relaxing place, no fancy, good flavor, nice staff, specially a guy that we forget the name, he giving us good tip about algarve, he was very gentle!!:)
My wife loved the chicken piri-piri and have try it at a lot of place and this is the ONE!!! So tender and juicy she had love it!!:))
Thank's le paradis for the good time!!:)

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Martin197227

Brussels, Belgium
“Simple and ok food geared towards an English audience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Le Paradis resides in an area of the Algarve coast where restaurants are not one by the dozen, so walking distance from our hotel this was one of them. The previous reviews were in general very good, however the food didn't live up to the standards we expected. For a simple and hearty meal this is the go-to place, and it's a very familial. However, the food was nothing to write home about.

2 Thank gladahunden
“Stunning... Best meal all week by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Visited for my 10th wedding anniversary & I'm so glad I did. Welcomed by the owner himself & the rest of the staff were excellent all night. Food was top notch by the way !

London, United Kingdom
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

this is definitely our favourite restaurant in Portugal! we found it 5 years ago and it is always our first choice for dinner? The family that run the restaurant give a 100% all the time! great choice of fresh food always cooked to perfection and fabulous deserts the chocolate mousse and creme caramel out of this world! great value for money, great atmosphere and great food!!

Mary and Sue

• Visited July 2012
Corona
“Yummy yummy to my tummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I visit Portugual reguarly. This is one of my favorite restaurants. The meat and seafood is top quality. It shows in the appearance and more important the taste. The portions are very large. I feel like I'm in the cartoon The Flinstones with the food arrives.

The service is excellent as well. You feel like you are part of the family and that they really enjoy what they do. The passion for their work is amazing to watch.

We brought our twin 1 year old babies last vacation and they accomodated them each time.

If you want a great meal, authentic Portuguese food and to feel like a valued guest, this is the place. Gosh, I'm hungry for some sausage and vinho verde now!

• Visited August 2011