See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I was stayed there for 3 days during my visit to a attend a workshop in chest institute of Thailand.It was really a good experience of staying here. class hotel , luxurious fittings,pleasant atmosphere,good staff,good restorant for non veg.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

We are staying 10 nights here. Nice room, great breakfast buffet with a lot of options to choose from. The only thing that brings the standard down is front office's customer service. Staff are not helpful nor friendly and they make you feel unwelcome. We had a problem using the hotel ATM machine so I went to ask about the bank's contact details, they said they didn't know and asked me to google the information. Same thing happened when we asked for area directions. We have no internet access and the hotel wifi is too slow to use. (Other hotels that I've been, staff will help you search or even print a map out for you!) NO SMILE. We chose this hotel because the location is close to our parent's house. Considering the other services including security and housekeeping are great, it is really disappointing that they have such a poor front office's customer service. With 2,500 baht a night, you can definitely find a better hotel else where. we will not be coming back here again.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Somsurat R
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

There is no reason to stay as this hotel unless you have an event in one of their conference rooms or at another hotel nearby. There is nothing of interest in the area. It's was clean, the staff were pretty helpful and the event I attended at the hotel was great. The pool was closed though so have fun sitting in your old school room using bad wifi.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2016

2 stars is an attempt at being objective. A true subjective opinion would be one star.

I'm writing this review sitting right next to my door, as it's the only place in my room that can get an internet signal - all be it weak and it drops in and out. After spending time in the provinces of Myanmar on business, I was quite looking forward to catching up on emails and had a few Skype meetings planned. Not a chance.

Upon arrival I was told I didn't have a booking. Upon producing my booking, with confirmation number, payment confirmation, receipt and online booking confirmation - the staff insisted I didn't have a booking! Fair enough, there's a glitch in the system. But to insist I hadn't booked and stare at me like I was a bit special, and take over one hour to eventually give me a key, was a bit ridiculous.

At 10 pm this evening I received a phone call telling me "there is a problem with your room" (it's my second night). I went to reception and had the whole discussion again with staff who had just discovered this. They asked me to pay. I explained I've paid once by card (I have a receipt) AND I left a deposit for the value of the room when I checked in to give them time to sort their stuff out. Do they want paying for a third time? I asked why they felt it OK to call me down at 10 pm - they let me go back to bed.

Anyway, that drama aside (it's still not sorted, I'm waiting to get a bank statement emailed to me), the room is average, the breakfast less than average. Tonight I thought I'd go to the buffet dinner but both the atmosphere and the food looked awful - instead I opted to walk to the supermarket.

The location of the hotel is useless, unless you need to be in this area, then it's the only hotel I think.

So in all. Rubbish. Despite my opening paragraph I've now talked myself in to putting 1 star - the first I've given in over 100 review. I normally stay in the 1500 THB range where expectation is lower but actually all are better than this; or, if on business, I stay at this price range in a Novotel or Centara - which are 1000 times better.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank johnrcotton
Reviewed August 14, 2016

I have no choice since I sometimeswork here and basically there is not much else. yet the variety of issues that I often encounter here are worth recalling. 1. very lousy internet with clumsy access system and different access codes for lobby floor and in-room; 2. very lousy elevators; 3. somber hallways; 4. ac not working properly (not really cooling but making a lot of noise, no temparature buttons); 5. windows do not properly close so the street noise is omnipresent; 6. food not great (come on guys, this is Thailand, the food should normally be phenomenal); 7. on repeated the hotel is occupied w Chinese bus-group tours; and so on. The bed is so so and the bathroom is small. Anyway, it does the job but if you have alternatives you may explore them.

Room Tip: at the back you may not have the street noise
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business