“Second time....even a better experience”

Maleewana Hotel & Resort
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Nonthaburi
Dallas, Texas
“Second time....even a better experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I decided to stay at Maleewana again for my second visit in Nonthaburi area as I was impressed with the hotel on my previous visit. I made a great decision! The deluxe rooms were all booked when I arrived and I was promptly upgraded to their master suite. This suite was super spacious and the bed was super-sized and comfortable. The decor was super luxurious and I couldn't imagine this was a hotel in Bangkok suburb. Food was delicious as my last visit. Staffs were friendly and helpful as always. I love Maleewana hotel and definitely be back again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Lone_Traveler777
Maleewana, Manager at Maleewana Hotel & Resort, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us again and for a nice review. We are always glad to have you. Please visit us again when you have a chance.

Families
bangkok
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Luxury hotel,outside Bangkok,in Nonthanburi area
kindly staff
Beautiful room
Excellent thai food and also delicious italian ice cream
Not exspensive
Also nice place for play karaoke in resort beside
Finally 5 star

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank tommy v
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed at Maleewana during my weekend trip out of Bangkok. the hotel is very new and is a true luxury..! the room is well equipped with nice furniture and top electrical appliances. the bed is so comfortable.. 5 star hotel level, if not better.. staff are very friendly and helpful. it is located right on the main road so is easy to find and very safe. all in all, I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who visits this part of the country. it is worth every cent with the quality of things you got there..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Wutthiphon
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed at Maleewana for few nights for a business trip in the area and it was well above my expectation. The hotel looks really new and the staff told me that they just recently opened. The room was beautifully decorated with high quality materials. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in after a long day. Another impressive thing about the hotel was their food. Their food was so delicious and it was reasonably priced. I ended up ordering dinner room service all nights I stayed there and not because I didn't want to go out but I wanted to eat their food. All in all this is one of the most surprising stay I ever had given I did not expect much from the hotel located out in suburb of bangkok. I definitely recommend this and will be back for sure if I have a chance.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Lone_Traveler777
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Amazing room with spacious bathroom and the most comfortable bed. I am a frequent traveler and I would easily give 5 stars to the quality for the hotel room. Set aside the fact that the hotel was newly opened, we were really impressed with our deluxe room and its design. The food was excellent and not overpriced so we had several meals at the hotel. The only downside was its location, not close to the skytrain, BTS. We had to take a taxi to its nearest station about 15 mins and that wasn’t so bad for us since the traffic was much lighter than the downtown area. And we chose the place because it was close to our friend’s house who invited us over.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Alex L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nonthaburi
Mida Hotel Ngamwongwan
Nonthaburi Palace Hotel
Nonthaburi Palace Hotel
#5 of 18 in Nonthaburi
Best Western Plus Wanda Grand Hotel

Been to Maleewana Hotel & Resort? Share your experiences!