“Third time in March :-)”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thrissur
The Nattika Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Thrissur
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nattika is an island for the soul. The ayurvedic treatments are awesome, the bungalows (especially the Deluxe and Superior Deluxe Villa) are great, the doctor (Sankar) is unique - lovely, humourous and always with a good hint, all the people are friendly and the place has its own magic. Just a few meter to the beach and not surrounded by other hotels it is a really calm area. The food is quite good and various. If you want to relax and really slow down it is the best place I now!

Room Tip: I would not go for the cheapest categorie because of the thin walls (twin bungalow) - apart from tha...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank dirtydancingqueen
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Greetings from Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

It is indeed our great pleasure to know that you had enjoyed your stay at Nattika very well. As stated, we always strive to excel with the services to our guests. Being a renowned Ayurveda resort, we provide the treatments and services in the most ‘personalized’ manner to complement our ambience and the beautiful long beach in front that makes the stay ever memorable one.
On the same note, I express my sincere gratitude for your wonderful feedback on behalf of the entire Nattika team.

Looking forward to see you soon in the near future

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Four of us went to the resort with no preconceived notions! we all enjoyed the experience very much the ambience the beach the food all were wonderful we definitely want to go back !
We all had very good sessions with the doctor! The walks on the beach were very refreshing the water was very calm! The beach very white and soft!
The staff is very friendly and all smiles!

Room Tip: The rooms near the pool were very nice
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank madhu c
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Greetings from Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

Thank You for allowing us to serve you and we are more than glad to receive your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay completely here. We are really grateful for your kind appreciation which is a real boost-up for us to offer the premium services always to our guests.

Looking forward to see you again at Nattika.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I spent 16 marvellous days in this resort and I will definitely come back! The beachfront setting is idyllic! Lots of palm trees, a pristine almost deserted beach and a beautiful warm sea to swim in! I stayed in a Twin Deluxe Villa front raw and I was completely satisfied. From my terrace I could hear the ocean and feel its cool breeze through the palm trees. I was lucky to have very silent neighbours, but I heard some other guests staying in a Twin Bungalow complaining about hearing everything from the room next door. I can imagine that it can be very annoying. The first days I was a little bit irritated by the big noise made by the crows almost all day long, but as time passed I got used to it and it just belonged to the sounds of the resort along with the rolling of the ocean. It was my 2nd Ayurvedic experience and even though I found my first Ayurveda cure excellent, I must say that this one was even better! The food was delicious, although after 10 days I had the impression it became a little bit monotonous. The first few days I didn’t feel very comfortable in the restaurant. The waiters seemed to be over-taxed and on their faces there was no smile. After a few days they seemed to be more relaxed and the service was (suddenly) friendly, even though not really efficient. Maybe it’s the climate, the sunshine, etc., but the service was sometimes really laid-back. I had to ask several times for medicine, juice or herbal water. Anyway, this is the only thing that bothered me just a tiny bit. The place is so beautiful that it is really difficult to get angry about something. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank ulurusunset
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Greetings from Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

Thank you so much for your recent stay and we sincerely appreciate your continued patronage with us so far and for the years to come.
We always strive hard to provide the best possible services to each of the guests for making their stay ever memorable. Thank you so much for sharing your sentiments and wish to return as a guest to our resort in future, we greatly appreciate

Looking forward to meet you again in near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We spent 2 weeks at Nattika Beach Resort in January 2013. The ayurveda treatment (2 hours per day) was perfect and we were totally relaxed, when we leaved. Two weeks only vegetarian food was hard but the food was very tasty and spicey.
We love this place and we will come back!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Greetings from Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

We appreciate your comments and recommendations for the travelers who seek Ayurveda holidays. Your visit indeed a great honor and glad we kept up to the mark that you expected.

I thank you on behalf of our entire team for your wonderful feedback in Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to see you again soon

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I visited Thrissur with my spouse last week and stayed at the Nattika Beach Resort for 3 days and 2 nights. We were mostly happy with our stay & would like to thank nattika fr good stay and Antilog Vacations for a good kerala tour at low rates. despite a few minor glitches which has prevented the place from being considered amongst the best. I would like to bring out some of the pros and cons in this review:

Pros:

1. From the onset I was happily surprised with the total cleanliness in this place. The place was neat and clean and the housekeeping guys had done a fantastic job.

2. The room was around 500 sq ft and the wardrobes and wooden interiors decked up the beauty of the room appreciably. Safe lockers, refrigerators, wi fi and doctor on call were also available.

3. The palm garden located at the centre of the premises was an interesting spot to hang out and it also had a pool which was quite artistically designed.

4. The beautiful hotel beach is a stone’s throw away from the restaurant and has many reclining beach chairs and sea kayaks in that area.

5. The restaurant offered a wide selection of food with very good service & tandoori and north Indian dishes were their specialties. The breakfast buffet was so filling that it ‘ate’ into the lunch most of the times.

6. Some live cooking demo classes were held on Tuesdays which was a treat for people wanting to go into the culinary discipline.

7. The Shirogyanam massage was the best pick and they performed it with proper supervision and professionalism. Hence I would recommend the same. Yoga centre and gym facilities were also available.

Cons:

1. The restaurant provided only vegetarian options and hence non vegetarian people may be a touch disappointed. Not many good eateries were available in the locality too.

2. Alcohol was not permitted inside the resort.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sania J
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Greetings from Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

Thank You for allowing us to serve you and we are more than glad to receive your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to see you again at Nattika

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 3, 2013

With my family with two young teenagers we spent 5 nights at nattika Beach in December 2012. We chose this property on Tripadvisor reviews, and fortunately the reality even came better than the very good reviews. Our rooms were perfect. The beach was one minute or 60 meters walk. The restaurant is veggie without sweets, but after one day "acclimatization" we loved it. Th top of the cake was a three day long ayurvedic treatment for my wife and me. The hotel has beach connection for a kilometers long beach. It came to a big surprise for us, that the beach was empty, so we could walk a lot. One day we even cycled. Swimming was also good in constant 1 meter high waves.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank krokodilus
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Looking forward to see you soon in the near future

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The experience i has is awesome. The location will definetly take to you nother world of peacefulliving. You can understand the meaning of SILENCE here . Veg Food variety was very very good tastewise and choice wise.I recommend this place for those who are completely drained of your energy in your corporate world.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank sasanj
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Mr. Sasanj,

Greetings from Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

We appreciate your comments and recommendations for the travelers from the corporate world. Your visit indeed a great honor and glad we kept up to the mark that you expected.

Looking forward to see you again soon

Senthil Kumaran S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thrissur
Joys Palace
#4 of 28 in Thrissur
Srivar Hotels
Srivar Hotels
#1 of 24 in Guruvayur

Been to The Nattika Beach Resort? Share your experiences!