“goood reception”

Grand Park Regency Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thrissur
Grand Park Regency Hotel
Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Thrissur
Reviewed April 18, 2013

their reception,and food arrange ments were good,but no phone connection in the room,additionally they arranged good taxi for us to complete our local work.location is good for rail and bus travellers

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Mathew C

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Seems ther was confusion regarding payment between cleartrip and hotel.Toilet are bit old...rooms average.car parking is conjusted and way to underground parking is too narrow.Toilets and parking require immediate attention...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Bedsheet of : aradhna guest house
Towel : hotel peninsula
There was power problem in morning and i was taking shower and whole washroom was dark and could scare someone
Good option if you want to save money

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Rooms are very big, but housekeeping is very poor.
On Request only, doing. Linens & Towels are not changed for the period of 5 days.
5-10 Min walk from railway station & KSRTC Stand.
Restaurants are not opened.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a classic example of how you can fool people through pictures on a website. You have to visit their website and then visit this place to know what I mean.
In fact, the rooms are spacious and good, but the amenities mentioned in their website is a big joke. After my check-in, I went around seeking the 'Multi cuisine A/c family Restaurant' mentioned in the website. I couldn't find any hotel staff anywhere in the premises and finally approached the reception. " Can you please tell me the way to the Restaurant ?" , I asked. "Here", was the reply. I thought he didn't hear me and I repeated my question, and he pointed to the chairs and few round tables in front of the reception.
Thankfully my hunger has made me blind and I just pulled a chair and ordered what they could 'serve'. I am sure they bought it from somewhere outside, because the waiter just vanished after getting me the biriyani that I ordered.
I just had a glance of the surroundings. The 'Multi cuisine A/c family Restaurant' is a small area right in front of the reception desk, and to my left side I could see a dust-ridden freezer stuffed with paper napkins and even a match box.
Anyway the AC Double Deluxe Room is good and the rates reasonable ( Rs.1500 ).

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AnujNair
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Hi,

I booked this hotel checking reviews online but found out the place to be very cheap. Not worth for 1500/day. The bed spreads are dirty and smelly. Found that the good reviews given are hoax.

Do not recommend this hotel at all !!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jay k
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Totally disappointed. We booked a 4 Bed AC room at 1700 Rs per night.
The AC was functioning but no remote. The Sheets were filthy and not changed. Same with pillow covers. Blankets were smelly and filthy. On request we could get the sheets changed, but not the pillow covers.

Even towels were not supplied. We had to ask for and get. No soaps nothing. A very disappointing stay - especially as it was family. Reason given - hotel is under renovation!

Yes - but no reason for unclean sheets and blankets. Looked like the room had no visitors for months!

Room Tip: Please avoid!