“A great house in a great location”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of The Greenwich

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Blackpool...
“A great house in a great location ”
Reviewed September 4, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Wanted a short break with ny kids and as they are getting a bit older I needed seperate rooms so a hotel wasn't going to be cheap. I hadn't thought of using Trip Advisor for a holiday ket but when I saw the option I thought "Why not"

I picked Reading as I wanted to be close to London and to Thorpe Park. The Greenwich is a new build on a new build estate in Shinfield on the outskirts of Reading. Really handy location for the M4 (5 min drive) or Reading town centre (10 minutes drive).

The house was extremely well appointed with a modern kitchen and lounge diner diwn stairs and 3 fab bedrooms that are all en suite and finished to a high standard. All rooms had significant storage available including walk in wardrobes in 2 rooms and all rooms had double beds.

I will stay here again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing