“Extraordinary, peaceful manor in the middle of beautiful Finnish countryside” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Hirvihaara Manor

Hotel Hirvihaara Manor
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mantsala
Madrid, Spain
“Extraordinary, peaceful manor in the middle of beautiful Finnish countryside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

My wife and I had truly an enjoyable and memorable 1 night stay at this small boutique hotel. I travel a lot for both business & pleasure and this place certainly stands out, even when compared to many 5 star hotels. It's not easy to find a hotel with this type of unique atmosphere and intimacy. Also, the dinner and the breakfast at the restaurant were excellent, and I was told that many of the incredients used in the dishes came from their own little garden on the manor grounds. The icing on the cake was an unforgettable sauna experience in the traditional Finnish type smoke sauna.

I can warmly recommend this place to everybody and it's ideal for a little romantic getaway or peaceful family or friend get-together. I'm very glad that our Finnish friends recommended this place for us as I'm sure we would never had known to visit this place otherwise. My only complaint is that we were just passing by and could stay just for one night. We will surely pay Hirvihaara manor another, longer visit during one of our future trips to Finland.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
2 Thank JavierDeEspana

Solo
  • Finnish first
London, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Hirvihaara manor after a family celebration also held at the hotel.

The hotel is beautiful with it's olde worlde atmosphere, well kept grounds and friendly but unintrusive service.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, the food was excellent and the location is just so peaceful and stunning you could easily imagine what it must have been like 100 years ago when the manor was first built.

I would recommend Hirvihaara for a romantic weekend away or for any family celebration.

My only critisism was the lack of shower curtain/door which meant the bathroom was instantly flooded.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mantsala
Hotel Krapi
Cumulus Hyvinkaa
Cumulus Hyvinkaa
#1 of 2 in Hyvinkaa
4.0 of 5 stars 37 reviews

Been to Hotel Hirvihaara Manor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Hirvihaara Manor

Property: Hotel Hirvihaara Manor
Address: Kartanonlenkki 56 | Hirvihaara, Mantsala 04680, Finland
Location: Finland > Uusimaa > Mantsala
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mantsala
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Hirvihaara Manor 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Hirvihaara Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.