We recently stayed at Bella Vista (no 2) and found the accommodation to be of a good quality located in pretty surroundings. The bed was quite hard and there were no amenities except for soap, but we had quite a pleasant stay for the first two nights. However, upon our return from an outing on the second day of our stay we discovered that the unit, consisting of only one room, was in the process of being fumigated with naphthalene moth balls. These were placed under the bed, in the cupboards between our clothes, on kitchen shelves, behind the microwave, under the refrigerator, couches and chairs. The smell was overwhelmingly strong and the more we searched for moth balls, the more we discovered. We removed at least 14 moth balls that were visible on surfaces around the unit. After a while we decided to contact the cleaner who informed us that the owner asked her to place the moth balls in the unit. When I spoke to the owner she was not very helpful and claimed to be unfamiliar with moth balls. We had to check out early and leave as we could not stand the gas from the Naphthalene balls (Glad we did as I read up later that this is quite a toxic gas and carcinogenic too).