“Afghanistan country tours with Let's Be Friends Afghanistan”
Review of Let's Be Friends

Let's Be Friends
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Afghanistan has a history of more than six thousand years, with many historical sites and attractions, among these are the more than two thousand year old famous Buddha Statues, the tomb of Hazrate Ali (the blue mosque) in Mazar-e Sharif, the ancient city of Balkh known as Ummol-Belad Mother of Cities to Arabs and Bacteria to Macedonians, the lakes of Band-e Amir, the deep lapis lazuli blue water. "Let's be friends !!", local travel agency based in Mazar-e Sahrif is established to organize wonderful tours around the country to introduce the tremendous Afghan culture and sites to visitors !!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Noor and Madhi are both excellent fellows with international outlooks. They know their country well and they know how to guide people so that they get the best view of the country. Let's Be Friends is an Afghani company. Local guides with local knowledge. We ate excellent food, comfortable lodging and visited interesting places.

Date of experience: January 2018
"afghanistan"
in 13 reviews
"kabul"

Reviewed January 14, 2018

A friend and I recently did a 5-day tour in Afghanistan with Noor and thoroughly enjoyed it. In addition to Kabul we went to Panjshir, Mazar, Balkh, and Samangan. Noor was a great guide, very helpful and informative, and we felt very safe and well looked-after the entire time. The hotels were fine, the food was good, and everything went smoothly logistically (cars, planes, etc.). I would definitely recommend to anyone planning to travel to Afghanistan to book a tour with Noor. His driver Mahdi was also excellent and very helpful....this company can make you feel relaxed and at home in Afghanistan.

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank Ted66_10
Reviewed November 28, 2017

A trip to Afghanistan is not usual and seems impossible for many people. But it is possible, with the help of a local travel Agent. Before coming, I only knew that Noor had organized before the trip of one of my friends. We fixed everything by emails.

That was a very interessing trip, properly organized, in secure conditions, I had the opportunity to cross the contry from the Kaboul to the North.

I highly recommand Noor, and I am ready to answer questions. I live in France

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank dominiquebV3393JS
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I’ve contacted Noor ( owner of Let’s be friends) in October 2017 to book my trip for November 2017. At the beginning I wasn’t sure about them.. But I’ve contacted several people that have been in afghanistan with this company, and all of them recommended their services.
Noor provided me with detailed plan of my 6 day trip, LOI and he send me a photocopy of official registration document( company operates legally in Afghanistan and its officially registered as tour operator). Based on this documents embassy accepted my visa application.
Noor is a wonderful guy, helpful, easy going, and an expert in guiding through Afghanistan, so I felt very safe all the time. He really cares about growing tourism in Afghanistan and to show all the people best of his country.
So if anyone would like to travel to Afghanistan I recommend 100% Let’s be friends.

Date of experience: November 2017