“Perfect for seafood lovers”
Review of Palmino Ristorante

Palmino Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Grottammare
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A few steps from the seafront in Grottammare Palmino is a refreshed specializes in seafood cuisine where you can taste the best flavors of the sea with dishes Sanbenedettese. Accommodated within its bright rooms overlooking a lush garden, where in summer you can dine. Palmino The restaurant is the perfect place for an intimate dinner or a meeting between friends, but it is also great for business lunches, banquets and receptions.
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I was staying in the area for one night and as our hotel only did evening meals, I had to find somewhere to have dinner. I struggled a bit - nowhere seemed to be open. It was a little out of season I suppose, being the end of May, and it was a weekday (Wednesday), so it was harder to find somewhere to eat. This place was near my hotel, and as there didn’t seem to be anywhere else open, I called in for dinner, even though I’m not usually a huge fan of seafood. I don’t mind it, I just prefer land meat like lamb. I had hoped there would be something like lasagne on the menu, but there wasn’t - it was all seafood. So I made the best of it, and ended up having an enjoyable meal. The food is certainly of an excellent quality here, and it’s a seafood lover’s paradise. I’d certainly recommend it for those who love seafood. If you really don’t like seafood though, just keep in mind that that’s all they have here, and you might be better off finding somewhere else to eat.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (917)

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

At our first night in Grottammare we hit the jackpot. This is a very good seafood / fish restaurant with a great variety of local food specialities and wines. We had a lovely evening and enjoyed the warm June evening outside. Very authentic fresh ingredients and lots of loving put into the cooking. We will be back this week, that is for sure. Mille grazie.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Portions are perfect for 1 person. Fresh and tasty fish. The antipasto with zucchine are amazing. Nice interior and polite staff.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was just perfect. Food was so tasty and delicious. We tried a few sea food dishes and every one of them didn’t disappointed our senses Service on high level.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Cruiser145522
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Love love love this restaurant. I discovered it (with the help of TA) during December when my usual seafood restaurant was closed. During my week stay in December, I ended up eating here twice. I returned again during a short visit to the area in April. Each time, I wasn’t disappointed. I’ve eaten the Seafood Salad, Campilfilone with Scampi, Risotto with Scampi, Scampi al Vapore, Mixed Grille, and Semifreddo. I’ve never been disappointed. They have a nice selection of wines (including Ciu Ciu) and the glasses are nice pours. The proprietor has done a nice job of selecting high quality foods, wines, coffees, and digestivi. I will surely return here each time I’m in the area. Side note – the Coperto may seem high, but it includes coffee and often an amaro.

Date of visit: April 2018