“Amazing!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Camrose
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

This hotel is beautiful! The rooms were pristine, the customer service was excellent, the workout room was the best I've seen in a hotel and the waterside was the icing on the cake! I'm traveling for work all summer and it's such a treat to come across such a great home away from home! Thanks for the great stay. I would certainly recommend this place to a friend!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I greatly appreciate the wonderful words that you have posted here. We enjoy making each and every guest's stay a great experience, and we are so happy that we have succeeded! We hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

What a wonderful stay. Travelled to Camrose for my daughter's baseball tournament. First time we have stayed here. Staff was super friendly and very helpful. Was upgraded upon request to a suite at no additional cost (room had a fireplace), requested top floor and received it. Kids loved the pool / water slide. Weight room was like a real gym, lots of equipment. Located as soon as you enter Camrose from the West. Close to numerous restaurants and shopping. Breakfast was a great way to start the day, lots to eat, good variety. Will stay there again when in town again. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review onto Trip Advisor. We try very hard to make sure that each guest's stay is wonderful, and we are so glad to hear that we were successful!! I make sure to print off these reviews, and they are so happy to see their hard work pay off! We can't wait to be able to serve you again in the future!
Camrose, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

We had an overnight stay as part of my daughter's birthday party with her friends and had an excellent experience!! The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. The girls enjoyed the pool immensely and the breakfast was enjoyed by all as well. Lots of variety and getting to make our own waffles was a hit! Brief accomodation for our dog was also much appreciated. The staff is very helpful and super friendly, and we would recommend this hotel to anyone!! Thanks for a great stay!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. My staff is so happy that the hard work that they do pays off and makes your stay an enjoyable one! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!!
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights the end of April. It was great! It is a new hotel and tastefully decorated. It had a warm and inviting atmosphere the moment you walked into the lobby which continued on into the hallway and into the sitting/breakfast room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and spacious. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The pool was nice and the gym look like it had lots of good equipment, unfortunately I didn't have time to use it! The breakfast was very good, lots of variety,even a few hot items. Overall it was a very good experience. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thank you so much for the review. We strive at making each guest's stay an enjoyable one, and we are thrilled to know that we succeeded with you! We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future!
Abbotsford, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Stayed here in April. Wonderful hotel, great location (albeit a little on the outskirts of town) and close to shopping, etc. Rooms are spacious and the free WiFi and breakfast is wonderful.

Would stay again if we were ever to return to Camrose!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review onto Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to being able to see you again!
Fort McMurray, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

We stayed here two nights due to a family funeral in Camrose. Despite the property being almost full with a hockey tournament, reception provided a reservation in a king-size suite at a great rate! The room was great with space for all our needs. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the substantial breakfast both days as well in the large lobby. An excellent experience during an otherwise difficult time. Thanks Ramada Camrose!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time post a review! It is wonderful to hear that we have made your stay as enjoyable as possble, especially during such a difficult time. I look forward to being able to having you stay with us again!
Red Deer, Alberta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

I stayed in this Ramada for two nights while on business in Camrose. I usually have good luck at Ramadas and this one is still a keeper. I think it's probably the best bet for Camrose, compared to other hotels I've stayed in. Its a nice enough property and I would have given it a higher rating, except: 1) On entering the room (both days) the room temp was 18'. I cranked the furnace up to 27 to get the room warmed up and then it took the better part of the evening to adjust the room to a comfortable temperature; 2) the TV is about the size of my '87 Honda Civic I used to own. The channels are numerous, although I'd trade most of them for BNN. The picture quality is so so, although I didn't spend a lot of time with the tv on; 3) This is the main reason I gave this Ramada a "3" instead of something higher- On day one I found a long black hair on the sink and the following day I found it's colleague on the end table beside the bed. I could only wish I had long black hair (instead of short, greying hair) so I'm pretty sure they weren't mine. On the whole the room was mainly clean, but.....
I would stay here again however, for the most part it's a decent hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Here at the Ramada it is our goal to make sure each and every guest's stay is a great one. I sincerely apologize that this was not the case with your stay. We have ordered new flat screen televisions, and are just waiting for them to come in. As for the cleanliness of your room, I am sorry, and the issues have been dealt with. I do hope that we get the chance to serve you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camrose
Canalta Camrose
#2 of 4 in Camrose
Super 8 Wetaskiwin
Super 8 Wetaskiwin
#2 of 3 in Wetaskiwin

Been to Ramada Camrose? Share your experiences!