“Very comfortable, very relaxing”
Review of Ramada Camrose

Ramada Camrose
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Camrose
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Very nice hotel, large rooms with kitchenette facilities, indoor pool and exercise room for a relaxing end to the day, fantastic Irish pub/restaurant (O'Shea's) in same complex. Very pleasant staff. Rooms are on the higher side, price-wise, but well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Thank you for your recent review. It is always our mission to make a guest's time at our hotel as stress free as possible, and it's a pleasure to know that our mission was accomplished.

Once again, thank you for your comments, and I look forward to having you stay withy us again in the future!!

Reviewed May 3, 2011

Upon my arrival, the staff was very helpful. I had great service and the General Manager even came out to greet me. This made me feel at home. My room was imaculate, it was cozy yet still had that hotel feeling. The bed was super comfortable, and the breakfast was beyond my expectations for being free. When I returned that night, the staff recognised me and even remembered my name. All in all I had a GREAT stay, and I am definatly going to reurn to this hotel next time I am in Camrose. I highly recomend this hotel to anyone who asks. :D

Room Tip: The suits are very roomy, and have 2 TV's!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
kjlang42, Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. It is always so nice to hear the good things about what we do, and knowing that our hard work pays off and makes someone's visit special. I made sure to share this with my staff, and it was nice to see the pride they took in it.

Once again, thank you for your kind words, and I look forward to being able to accomodate you again in the future.

Lisa Gaumont
Ramada Inn, Camrose

Reviewed April 2, 2011

Stayed 6 nights. Housekeeping standards not consistent, very sub par one day.
Some hassles that aren't expected for a RAMADA and the high room rate.
Probably the nicest place in Camrose, but quality has slipped since last booking Oct/10

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2011

Thank you for you for taking the time to post a comment on Trip Advisor. I sincerely apologize that your standards were not met while you stayed with us. We do pride ourselves on having high expectations in service and cleanliness, and unfortunately, this was not the case during your visit. Please ensure that we are taking all measures to addresss and solve these issues, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

If I can provide any further assistance, feel free to contact me anytime at 1-888-672-5208

Lisa Gaumont
Ramada Camrose

Reviewed March 23, 2011

The hotel decor is well appointed, check in service was good. The little store in lobby is a nice touch. The kids enjoyed the pool. Our room was very comfortable, The breakfast room was nice but there was not enough seating, we managed but not comfortably. The paper plates and plastic cutlery were a big let down, bad for the enviroment and cheap when you look at the price of room. a small thing but again my comfort. Checkout was good, but again disappointed in that an extra charge was put on a dmf fee this is something that hotels do not have to charge and its just money in their pockets.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Stayed 4 days in a 4th floor room which was quiet, very clean, and comfortable with upscale furnishings. Luxury bathroom with nice spa products. Internet connectiion in room. Terrific accomodation.
Only one negative - breakfasts (included in room rate) were advertised by front desk staff as 'Continental plus some hot items like eggs, breakfast meat and waffles'. Sounded great.
Not so.
Waffles were available one morning. Nothing else hot. Spoke to staff, but no change. However the continental selections were okay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I travelled to Camrose for soccer with my husband and teenage daughter. Having stayed at several of her sister properties I knew how unbelievably comfortable the pullout couches were, so I was able to book a suite for my family. As luck would have it my daughter managed to injure her should during the game, and was in a quite a bit of pain. The front desk staff let our housekeeper know this. Lisa took the time to add extra padding to the pullout bed, so much so that my daughter was in no discomfort at all that night, and was able to play the next day. All of the staff were great the whole weekend, but what Lisa did for my daughter was above and beyond. On a little side note, the front desks recomended O'sheas for dinner. Great food and friendly service, two thumbs up.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Spectacularly clean. Spectacular service. Beautiful rooms. Great Price. The best Continental Breakfast I have ever had ( included with room price ). Excellent pool with water slide and hot tub. The kids LOVED it ! Rooms large and nicely designed. Absolutely great bargain for your buck ! STAY HERE if you are in Camrose !

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camrose
Canalta Camrose
No photo provided
Camrest Motel
#3 of 4 in Camrose
Ferintosh Manor Bed & Breakfast

Been to Ramada Camrose? Share your experiences!