Canalta Camrose
$80
$86
TripAdvisor
Camrose Motel(Camrose)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstayed herehousekeeping stafffront deskfree popcornhot tubbig valleybaconeggsper nightlarge roomrecommend this hotelgreat poolhotel roombed was comfortablepleasant staffdefinitely stay here againrooms are clean
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Extremely helpful staff, very clean rooms, nicely decorated. Amazing breakfast. Would definately stay here again!

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank milligan50
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We stayed here for a recent wedding. The hotel was busy and the staff at this hotel are very helpful and frinedly. I would not hesitate to stay here on my next trip to Camrose. The free brreakfast was more than I expected and was well presented. Overall a great value.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stayed here because of a medical emergency in the family. To get into a room like these when you are tired, and stressed was heaven. They are clean, spacious, nd the staff great.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We were upgraded to a Jacuzzi room for free because the hotel was full - which was very nice of the hotel.

The room we were upgraded too was quite large and had a nice fireplace. The bed was quite hard and the Jacuzzi tub is quite small compared to other Jacuzzi rooms I have stayed in.

The room was very clean and the staff that I encountered were very friendly. Perhaps maybe have two people working at the front desk during busy check in times?

The one thing that was really not good, there was no hot water in the AM. I am guessing this is because the hotel was full?

I would recommend this hotel to people with kids - there is a great slide and pool there and it is a very clean and central hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2009

I must say that I have stayed at this motel and number of times, aswell has many of my family members and friends, who all commented on what a great Super 8 it was. I have stayed in a lot of hotel/motels and this was one of the cleanest and nicest places, with good staff and good rates. I would definately recommend this motel to anyone, and I do know a lot of people that stay there regularly with business...so check it out. And the water slide is awesome!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family