“Excellent facility!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Camrose
Langley City, Canada
“Excellent facility!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

I unfortunaly didnt get a very long stay here, but wish I did!
We were given an upgrade to a King Suite and it was amazing!!
I can't wait for the next time I need to come here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed here along with a number of other families with our boys' soccer team. Service was wonderful. The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean. Hallways nice and bright. Pool and small gym kept immaculately. We got really good advice on local dining (although to our peril we didn't follow it one night and ended up with the spotty service the desk manager had predicted). Good continental breakfast available in a nice bright breakfast room - unfailingly pleasant staff, even with a busy weekend with lots of kids as guests! We usual stay in resorts for family travel and often dread the hotels we are forced to stay in for sports, but the Super 8 in Camrose is a wonderful exception!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
, Manager at Canalta Camrose, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
We do get quite busy especially at breakfast when we have sports teams in the hotel, which is why I'm thrilled to hear my staff were "unfailingly pleasant". I will make sure all the staff here see this reveiw so they know how their customer service & attitudes truely do make a difference in our guest's experience while they stay with us. We look forward to being of service to you for future sports events!
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stayed one night for a family wedding. Very nice hotel......decor, cleaniness, service and breakfast......all surpassed our expectations! Most Super 8's are great stays for the price but this location was newer and therefore very impressive, to us, at the time of our stay. The staff were friendly, helpful and very upbeat! The room was "wow"! Very spacious and well appointed - loved the 10 ft high ceilings - it was a suite complete w/fireplace (and yes, it was needed in July as it was pouring rain all weekend & we got wet /cold). In comparison to another hotel chain we stayed at 2 weeks later their "suite" did not even come close to this Super 8 suite. Definitely recommend this Super 8 location, in fact, we have been pleased with most of our Super 8 stays both in Canada and USA. If we are back to Camrose to stay another time we will definitely try to stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
, Manager at Canalta Camrose, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to add pictures to your review. I'm so glad we were able to make a great experience for you while you stayed with us. We look forward to seeing you again!
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

We stayed at the Super 8 Camrose from April 30 - May 8, during the RBC Cup. The hotel was extremely busy however, our room was always cleaned on time, the staff were always there to help. We were amazed at how the staff were willing to go the "extra mile" during breakfast. No matter how close to closing one came down for breakfast, the staff always made sure everyone was fed and taken care of. Super 8 should be proud of Lisa Keough and her staff, they model what most properties should be like. Spotless rooms, great facilities extremely friendly staff. Well done!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
, General Manager at Canalta Camrose, responded to this review, May 13, 2011
I'm glad my staff were so accommodating as that is what I teach them. Thank you so much for all of your kind words, they are much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again!
Ponoka, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2011

I stayed from April 26th and my check out day is today. All the front desk and housekeepers are wonderful. And I got the opportunity to meet the General Mananger. My hotel room was spotless checking in and when I had my DND sign up on my door for the second day, they let me know I could contact the front desk to have any items I needed refreshed. So many extras come with your stay. And the rooms are beautiful. Price definately matches value! Everyone was really great to me and made me feel at home. I really recommend the Super 8 to anyone staying in Camrose!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Lac La Biche, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2011

The front desk staff turned what could have been a very disastrous experience into one of the best ever only by listening and going the "extra mile". I experienced frustration with the on-line booking system not only with amending the reservation dates but also the type of room. When I made a direct call to the hotel for assistance -- all was taken care of with no hesitation and with complete understanding, they remembered me and my circumstances when I checked in--again going well beyond what may have been expected. Helpful, friendly and most accomodating -- should I ever need to stay in Camrose again, it will definately be at the Super 8!! Rooms are very clean, well decorated and they provide an excellent breakfast.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
, General Manager at Canalta Camrose, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
As the Manager you don't always hear the positive remarks guests have about your hotel and I'm thrilled to hear that my staff go above and beyond for our guests. So thank you for these kind words. It's our goal to make each and every guest feel like there at a home away from home.
Whitecourt, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2011

Everything was great. clean room , EXCELLENT staff. Breakfast more than I expected. Didn't get a chance to check out the pool,but next time for sure and there will be a next time.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Canalta Camrose, responded to this review, February 21, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to come on Trip Advisor to write a reveiw for our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and that my staff were so accommodating to you because it's our top priority! We look forward to seeing and serving you again.