“Very good”

$28.52*
and up
Tuscan Wine Tasting in Val di Chio
More attraction details
Owner description: The Buccelletti wine-estate is a producer of quality red and white wines and excellent extra-virgin olive oil, located in the Valle di Chio, Tuscany. Buccelleti is a young company that is committed to enhance the potentials of a territory that has always been suitable to vine-growing, also through its brand new line-up of spirits, including grappas and brandies. Our wines are produced with grapes harvested from over 12 acres of vineyard surface. The vinification is done in the Santa Cristina winery, on the border of Tuscany and Umbria. Our extra-virgin olive oil is pressed from olives grown and hand-picked on our 30 acre olive grove.
Zurich, Switzerland
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Very good”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Visited here recently as we passed it while holidaying in the area. We were warmly welcomed and offered to do some wine tasting. The lady was very knowledgeable and friendly and spoke good English with us. We bought some red and white wine after the event. We were hoping to visit again before the end of our holiday, but ran out of time. Hopefully we may get to visit again in the future. Would certainly recommend a visit here in the beautiful countryside alongside the vineyards.

Visited July 2014

Highland, California
“Beautiful Winery”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

When I was in Castiglion Fiorentino last October for my granddaughter's wedding, the reception was at the Agricola Buccelletti Winery. I cannot say enough about the fantastic evening.

the winery is set among beautiful gardens and a magnificent courtyard. They have a wonderful area for a dinner if desired. The wine was delicious and Bert and Lidia Buccelletti were perfect hosts. I would recommend the winery highly to every one.

t

Redlands, California
“Great Wines”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I came here with my family. We were staying at their villas and had to indulged in some wine tasting. Their wines are great and the best part is their red wine does not give me a headache like most red wines. They are nice, knowledgable and make you feel at home.

Warner Robins, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Scenery and Great Wine”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Excellent trip from arrival to departure. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The view from our villa was spectacular. We were extremely fortunate to attend a function sponsored by the Winery. The food was great and the wine was some of the best I have every had. I hope that I find a reason in the future to return to such an amazing place.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Under the Tuscan sun...”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I arrived via a family car driven my my daughter (also known as Magellan)for her adventure and keen sense of direction...I sat outside next to a sparkling blue pool,overlooking the valley with the most stunning views of the Agricola buccelletti wineries.For I have found solice in this place that was sliced out of heaven and laid before me...TO SEE IS DEVINE...forever in my heart it shall be ...

2 Thank David W