On top of a hill overlooking the valley where you see on the end Castiglion Fiorentino is a fantastic rebuild farm house with seral buildings, also beautifull restored.
The rooms are spotless and big, but no Tv which you dont need in a spot like this.
There is a wonderfull swimming pool with a lot shairs nicely put on several levels.
Breakfast is very good and both dinner and breakfast are served outside, when the weather allows it.
Cooking is welldone and it is clear that everybody is trying to do it's best.
Internet is free ( wifi )
It is a pity that you have to carry your own suitcase, there is no trolley.
Maybe in the future the son might give a hand.
Mr Protti Sr. is a fantastic host, he speaks fine French and English, he is a real professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany