We initially picked this place as a convenient 2 night stop over on our return journey from Puglia.
But it is so brilliant that we intend to stay longer next year. The location is spectacular with fantastic views for miles, the beautifully maintained buildings and grounds are a delight. Our room was more like a suite with stylish decoration and fittings with a large 'every conceivable convenience' bathroom.
But the real joy was the incredible service and meals. The breakfast was the best we have enjoyed anywhere, and the evening meals were stupendous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany