We spent 10 days touring the Tuscan and Umbrian countryside and this hotel was the highlight of the trip. Located a little off the beaten path, the hilltop setting offered amazing views and a serene setting. The rooms were state of the art and we had some wonderful typical Tuscan meals. But the real treat was the proprieter, the wonderful Mr. Protti. He offered the kind of old school warmth and grace you do not find very often, including excellent advice on everything from the wine list at dinner to excursions nearby. If I could rate the service higher than five I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany