To begin with, the location, high in the green Tuscan hills with in the far distance the medieval profile of Castiglion Fiorentino. Then Mr. Luigi Protti, always correct, friendly and helpful. The buildings, an old church property beautifully converted. Breakfast buffets were fabulous with a wide choice of good things, and perfect coffee. We had all of our dinners at the hotel and whatever we chose was delicious, served by a pleasant waitress. In summer one can eat outdoors, with beautiful views everywhere, but we also found the small diningroom very attractive. This hotel is beautifully furnished and the grounds are very attractive. There is no way we can suggest improvements, because everything was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany