We just spent 2 wonderful and relaxing days/nights at the Casa Portagioia in Tuscany. It is located in a classic Tuscan valley surrounded by vinyards and olive groves - about 6-7 miles off the main highway between Cortona and Arrezzo and about 25 minutes from the A1. It is a refurbished farm house redone with painstaking detail that just makes you feel at home. The rooms are spacious, bathroom large by European standards, the breakfast was in a beautiful dining area, and the hosts went out of their way to insure we felt like a guest in their home. They have dinners on Tuesdays and Saturdays - we did Tuesday - and it was well worth the price - food, atmosphere, etc. We were traveling to multiple places and our only regret was that we did not have more days here to unwind and absorb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany - somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend's home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 Guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything 'just so.' LAST MInute? Please visit our website or send an email for an immediate response. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Portagioia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany