“Beautiful place and gracious hosts!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castiglion Fiorentino
Casali in Val di Chio by Famiglia Buccelletti
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We spent three days in Fufigna 2. The views were spectacular. We enjoyed the pool, cooking at home and the evening sunsets. Plenty of interesting day trips from here as we'll. Will definitely recommend to our friends!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Casali in Val di Chio by Famiglia Buccelletti

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Anyone who wants to experience Tuscany at its best should go to this Villa.
The location is 10 minutes from the center of town, most quite and picturesque location. The house was fully equipped and very comfortable. The owners of this property were AMAZING!!!!!! Lidia provided everything that we needed with the best recommendations for activities and touring sites, they even gave us a ride when we needed it. The whole Buccelletti family was very warm and friendly and helpful.
I recommend it warmly best value four money!!!

Say hi for me.

Motti Buskila

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed in La Casa Rosa 2 which provided a beautiful view of the valley. There were 6 family members and we were very comfortable. Three bedrooms and a bathroom for each was very accommodating. It allowed nearly everyone to get ready at once, saving a lot of time. The roads were compact, like most roads in the area, however there is many close parking areas.

La Casa Rosa 2 was our primary place of stay while in Italy. We traveled daily to local sites and took a 3 day trip to Rome. While the train station is available near the city center of Castiglion Fiorentino, a car will be required to travel locally or to and from the train station.

The vacation was most relaxing when we had down time at La Casa Rosa 2. The many country roads to walk/hike on and pool/jacuzzi area offered beautiful views. We also were given the opportunity to harvest grapes and see the facility that processes the grapes. It was awesome and very moving to see the wine making process that has been taking place for centuries.

Lidia and Roberta were great hosts and provided numerous recommendations and accommodations beyond expectations, thank you!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at Casali in Val Di Chio with my family for 10 days. It was the ultimate way to spend time in Tuscany. The villas were gorgeous and very comfortable. We stayed at this location the whole time we were in Italy as a home base and made day trips into Castiglion Fiorentino, Cortona, Assisi, Siena, Florence, Montepulciano and even Rome. The villas are close to the town of Castiglion and we often went into town to go shopping, go to the market, to eat or just to spend time relaxing and sight seeing. The town is beautiful.

Lidia and Roberta were excellent and available to help whenever we needed anything. They made the trip very comfortable, with their amazing customer service and their winery they really made our trip one we will never forget. My family and I cannot wait to go back. I highly recommend staying at Casali; 16th century villas, beautiful gardens, heated swimming pool, great food and wine all surrounded by rolling hills and vineyards- it makes it truly an authentic unforgettable Italian vacation.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying in the La Palazzina 2 Villa. Our Villa was charming, clean and homey! The beds were comfortable and the kitchen had what we needed to cook meals. What I loved best about the Villa was the stone walls, brick floors, wooden beams and rustic furniture that gives the home it's old world charm. Great location, far enough out of town yet was close to a country store and a short distance from the local train station. You can walk out the front door straight up a gravel pathway to the beautiful pool/Jacuzzi area surrounded by olive trees that overlooks the rolling hills, fields of sunflowers and grapes. This was our 1st trip to Italy and we were blessed to have stayed here with family I wouldn't dream of any other location to stay to have the true Tuscany experience! Lidia, Bart and their staff make you feel very welcome like your part of the family. Our heart felt thanks go to Lidia, Bart and staff for making our stay amazing!

1  Thank Cori T
Reviewed November 8, 2013

In every sense of the word this place defines it. The villas, the gardens, the pools, scenery.. the list goes on. Our Villa was a 3 bedroom 3 bath and was perfect for my husband and I with our 2 kids and their spouses. We were all so comfortable and enjoyed the villa and properties so much - we spent 90% of our time there. The villa was more than I could have imagined, it has been restored to preserve the history and every detail has been thought through.

We had a full kitchen, laundry machine, 2 private patios, a large garden area and the pool/jacuzzi. I would strongly recommend Casli in Val Di Chio to anyone looking to experience the traditions of Italy and the people that live there! I can't wait to return, thank you for making our trip extraordinary!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Awesome place to stay and wonderful experience! We had everything we needed in our villas. We had a tv, refrigerator and stove, washing machine and comfortable beds. Very kind and courteous staff! I would recommend this place to all my family and friends and everyone looking for a beautiful and quiet place to relax! Everyone made me and my family feel right at home! I hope to return next year and year after that and after that! Muchos gracias! I want to say a special thank you to Bart and Lydia for sharing such a wonderful place with us and making our experience an unforgettable one!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family