“A wonderful summer experience at Villa Schiatti - we are coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Villa Schiatti

Villa Schiatti
Humlebaek, Denmark
“A wonderful summer experience at Villa Schiatti - we are coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We would like to recommend a stay at Villa Schiatti if you are looking for wonderful scenery, fabulous wiew, great food and wine, friendly and helpful staff and relaxed surroundings. We spent 12 days at Villa Schiatti during July 2012 together with our two adult daughters who also enjoyed the stay very much.
Our days varied between relaxing at the pool, taking trips to Cortona, Siena, Perugia, Montepulciano, and you can choose between having some or all your dinners at Villa Schiatti. The food is fantastic and really well-prepared at very reasonable prices.
Our family is looking forward to coming back this summer - July 2013 - so don't hesitate to book if you want an excellent stay in Tuscany. We really recommend this fantastic place whether this is your first stay in Tuscany or you have spent your holidays here previously. In our opinion, you can't choose a better place for your stay. Family Jensen from Humlebæk, Denmark

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful, but choose a room with panoramic view.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Annemette J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I'm touring all of Italy on my motorcycle and was heading to Perugia from Florence Wednesday evening this week. I've been having engine issues so my bike wasn't running well and then my headlight went out just as the sun set, so I was forced to stop midway. I was extremely lucky that Villa Schiatti was the first place I saw. This next part you will all find amusing...it's atop a pretty steep hill, and for my bike in its condition that day it was too much. About 500 meters away from the entrance I had to try to turn around to park my bike in a neighbor's driveway, but with the steepness of the hill and the weight of my bike with luggage, it started to tip and I had to let it drop on its side. I called the B&B and Angelo the owner came down to help me pick my mess off the road and woke the neighbor to ask if we could leave it there overnight. Grazie mille Angelo!

Once I arrived I instantly noticed the amazing views, especially from the terrace where dinner is served. The villa itself has a lot of character and is everything you would want from a relaxing B&B in the country. The food was great too - my meal consisted of prosciutto with cantaloupe, tagliolini with black truffle sauce, and a wild boar stew which was excellent.

Another plus is the back patio area and pool. It was great to take a swim after the stressful bout with my bike, and then drinking an amaro there after dinner. All in all, I am really happy I ended up at Villa Schiatti and will recommend it to friends and family looking for a relaxing place to stay in the Tuscan countryside.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank caridimondo
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were there for two weeks and found the service wonderful as the staff were eager to serve and made the holiday more meaningful. The food was great, the view was fabulous, and I felt as though I could immerse myself fully in the culture of Tuscany. If you are coming in a group and are visiting Italy for the first time, I highly recommend the Villa Schiatti as it has reasonable charges for a brilliant stay.

Euclid, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I spent 10 days at Villa Schiatti with a group of watercolor painters. The accommodations could not have been better. The studio space was fantastic with a great view of the countryside. Angelo and Julia made our stay so enjoyable. Their staff is so professional and well trained. The chefs made wonderful food and we tasted everything. We couldn't have had a better base in Tuscany. I can't wait to return

1 Thank MsSniff
Bokeelia, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have just returned from a two week stay at the lovely Villa Schiatti. I travelled with a group of painters and we had a fabulous experience at this fine resort villa. As a tourism professional I have stayed in many high end resorts, and Villa Schiatti definitely exceeded my expectations. The villa is set in the lovely Tuscan countryside with breathtaking views from every vantage. The food is varied and delicious and presented beautifully. The service is friendly, warm and personal. Led by owners Angelo and Julia, the staff team went to extraordinary lengths to insure our comfort...fetching medicine for those who arrived with colds and providing for all our needs whether in the studio or out in the field visiting surrounding towns and attractions. With the help of ArtTuscany, we were able to see and do so much and still have time for fun, food and wine. I highly recommend this villa for couples, families and groups. Thank you all for a great stay.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and you need to be fairly fit or comfortable with stairs to hike up and dow...
1 Thank Lainimac
Delft, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Last summer we had a very comfortable and pleasant stay at Villa Schiatti, thanks to the kind hospitality and the relaxing countryside atmosphere of this hotel, not to mention the fine Tuscan specialties they serve with personal grace and attention at the panoramic diner terrace. It definitely provided us with fine memories.

Looking for Tuscan Food, Hospitality and Elegance with a personal touch? This hotel is defenitely yours!

Don't forget to take a look at the pictures we took.

the Neijzen family

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Shenzhen, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed 10 days alone which was the most unforgettable memories in my whole life.when I just arrived,I felt surprised by the surroundings which shows an amazing pure nature view.The owner is extremely welcome made me feel totally at home.,I love Italian food,And The chef is definitely top top one who I tried ever.
BTW,I am chinese,I love this fantastic place,delicious food,and the owner,And I will come back again with my lover next time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Villa Marsili - Chateaux et Hotel Collection
Borgo il Melone
Borgo il Melone
#8 of 24 in Cortona

Been to Villa Schiatti? Share your experiences!