“well worth the visit”
Review of Pittenweem Inn - CLOSED

Pittenweem Inn
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 200year Old Former Coaching Inn Recently Refurbished To A High Standard Serving Fresh Local Produceserving Lunch And Dinner High Tea Served On A Saturday And Sunday Private Parties Catered Forlarge Outside Heated Terrace Children Welcome Fully Licensed Bar2 Course Lunch £8.95
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I were very pleasantly surprised by the excellent choice, ambience and hospitality we found at the pittenweem inn. The prices and quality of the food was outstanding and Brian (the chef), was an excellent host as was his business partner who went out of her way regarding service. Definitely well worth a visit and we can't wait to return.

2  Thank johnanderson720
PittenweemInn, Manager at Pittenweem Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

hi

thank you for your kind words have passed on your comments to Brian
who was pleased you had a good visit

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Thank you to all the staff at the Pittenweem Inn for a lovely high tea. My mum and dad had previously visited and took me there today for my birthday after such good reviews. We all enjoyed beautifully cooked main courses followed by perfectly portioned cakes, served by very friendly and efficient staff. I will definitely return.

2  Thank LTobin

hi

thanks for taking the time out to review your recent visit
and are really happy you enjoyed our offering

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had lunch here with my family while we were on holiday in Fife, I have to say that the quality of the food was superb. Most impressive considering that our party of six are difficult to cater for; one member has Coeliac Disease, one is a Vegetarian and another is lactose intolerant. The chef was very understanding, and basically he freshly prepared a meal to everyone’s individual requirements!
What’s more we all agreed that the food was the best we ate all holiday. I had a great tasting gammon steak, perfectly cooked, I remember that the pudding was also really sumptuous.

If we are ever in the area again we will definitely return to the Pittenween Inn. Great taste, great value and attentive service - what more could you ask for.

1  Thank Jamie H
PittenweemInn, Manager at Pittenweem Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

hi thanks for your kind review
chef is happy to help with the special diets

Reviewed July 20, 2013

dropped in to try the inn...well worth the visit...food was amazing. ..service spot on ....and very reasonably priced. ..all in all a pleasurable experience. ..definitely will be going back ....

2  Thank gigsy62

hopefully see you again in the future

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Food was cooked to perfection. Turbot was outstanding and I would say probably the best I have tasted. Great atmosphere, good attentive staff and Brian Murphy should be applauded for his excellent skills as a chef. Looking forward to going back next time I travel to Pittenweem.

2  Thank Mary Amanda O

hi
thanks for your review glad you enjoyed your Turbot

have passed on your kind comments to Brian and his Chefs