“good food and excellent service”
Review of Pittenweem Inn - CLOSED

Pittenweem Inn
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 200year Old Former Coaching Inn Recently Refurbished To A High Standard Serving Fresh Local Produceserving Lunch And Dinner High Tea Served On A Saturday And Sunday Private Parties Catered Forlarge Outside Heated Terrace Children Welcome Fully Licensed Bar2 Course Lunch £8.95
UK
“good food and excellent service”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

A great new addition to restaurants in the East Neuk area providing better food, value and service than most. My only very slight criticism is that the range of main courses wasn't that inspiring compared to the starters. The food however (I had pork and my partner had steak pie) was fantastic. The restaurant is lovely and the staff are some of the nicest and most attentive I've come across. First class service and very friendly. We will be back soon.

• Visited March 2011
5 Thank ecosse

Pittenweem, United Kingdom
“great food, great service and reasonable priced”
Reviewed April 11, 2011

We have eaten at the Pittenweem Inn 3 times now and have enjoyed it every time. The food is freshly cooked and has always been lovely.
Price is pretty much the same as you would pay for any main courses in the area, but with more variation which is great, so I feel it is good value for money. The Valentines menu was fantastic.
We have been made to feel really welcome by the hosts who are really friendly and helpful.
We are looking forward to returning and trying out some new dishes!

• Visited February 2011
4 Thank lmutch
scotland
“Fantastic Food and Great Hosts!”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

My wife took me to the Pittenweem Inn for my birthday celebration, and it did not disappoint at all. It is a great improvement on the previous restaurant operation and well worth a visit. The food is fresh with wonderful combinations and flavours; try the Haggis Balls, they are fab! Overall, food great and at a very reasonable price; the hosts are friendly as well as welcoming and professional. We hope this place does well.

• Visited December 2010
4 Thank roomsat25
Edinburgh
“Average food, over priced and with a very poor atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Average food, over priced and with a very poor atmosphere.

• Visited January 2011
Brizo88, Owner at Pittenweem Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2011
Dear Gastro_Scot_Man

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent experience at the Pittenweem Inn

I am very disappointed to read that you did not have an enjoyable visit

I would very much appreciate if you could contact me on 01333 311326 to further discuss your visit to us so that we can ensure that all future guests of the Pittenweem Inn will continue to enjoy the excellent standards of service and food which we provide.

kind regards