This place has improved a lot since my first stay 2 years ago.
Well worth a visit, please ignore all previous negative reviews. I certainly give this place thumbs up, set in a pleasant surrounding of trees and greenery. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
With regard to the comment about no television, power outages and darkness. This is Coron, this is whats is expected of rural island life and this is what draws people to these locations. If you want power, TV and lighting then avoid places like Coron. I can confirm that this resort does have a back up generator unlike many other places in Coron.
You should also remember to pack a torch, its second nature when travelling. Transport 20mins late, come on are you having a laugh, that was early by Philippine standards! You were lucky if you flight was not cancelled as that happens regularly in the Philippines.
This is a great peaceful resort that offers good value for money. I will definitely return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KokosNuss Garden Resort is THE place where you can relax! Only 950 meters from the somewhat crowded center and watering holes. Best is: take a 5-minute tricycle ride for 10 Pesos/person,(rate is fixed by municipality) 24 hr service. - Charming rooms - Delicious Food - Enchanting Garden - Great Tours - Reasonable Prices. We offer you: 26 cottages, Bungalows and Hotel rooms, modern or in traditional Filipino style. All rooms are spacious, cool & airy, comfortable, bright and lovely equipped. All rooms and cottages come with private bath rooms with solar hot & cold shower, toilet, hygienic tiled floorings,cable-TV, aircon or ceiling fans, private terraces, balcony or secluded garden, air conditioning or ceiling fans. 24/7 Backup Generator, no brown outs. Our large tropical garden, sheltered and cool, offers a quiet respite from civilization. Garden chairs, hammocks and shaded resting areas invite you to a life of leisure. Garden Restaurant with international and Filipino specials in family atmosphere with good food and low prices. Enjoy our homemade specials and fresh seafood in Filipino, Asian and European style, dine "al fresco". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your KokosNuss Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokosnuss Garden Hotel Coron
- KokosNuss Garden Resort Coron, Palawan Island