decent hotel rates good service and honest crew....a bit far from the main town...limited food choices on their menu...prices are a bit higher compared to others...when i stayed there, they didnt have a generator (constant brownout in Coron) so it was a long hot night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KokosNuss Garden Resort is THE place where you can relax! Only 950 meters from the somewhat crowded center and watering holes. Best is: take a 5-minute tricycle ride for 10 Pesos/person,(rate is fixed by municipality) 24 hr service. - Charming rooms - Delicious Food - Enchanting Garden - Great Tours - Reasonable Prices. We offer you: 26 cottages, Bungalows and Hotel rooms, modern or in traditional Filipino style. All rooms are spacious, cool & airy, comfortable, bright and lovely equipped. All rooms and cottages come with private bath rooms with solar hot & cold shower, toilet, hygienic tiled floorings,cable-TV, aircon or ceiling fans, private terraces, balcony or secluded garden, air conditioning or ceiling fans. 24/7 Backup Generator, no brown outs. Our large tropical garden, sheltered and cool, offers a quiet respite from civilization. Garden chairs, hammocks and shaded resting areas invite you to a life of leisure. Garden Restaurant with international and Filipino specials in family atmosphere with good food and low prices. Enjoy our homemade specials and fresh seafood in Filipino, Asian and European style, dine "al fresco". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your KokosNuss Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokosnuss Garden Hotel Coron
- KokosNuss Garden Resort Coron, Palawan Island