“No regrets!!!!”

Big Mama's Pinoy Hot Pot & Grill
Ranked #51 of 73 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Filipino, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Bigmamas hotpot and Grill is a restaurant that specialize in authentic Filipino cuisine.It also serves International food.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

No regrets!!!!Big mamas so clean so fresh! We stayed 3 days in coron and dined aat differents restaurants. I would say that BigMamas is the best place to eat. Fast service, affordable, good food.. I highly recommend you try their sisig and sizzling bulalo

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Big Mama's is one of the cleanest restos I've seen in Coron. It's an open-airy resto very good vibes. Had the sizzling pork, tapsilog & mango shake- all very good.Try it- will not disappoint! I Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

A must try restaurant for those seeking great food, amazing service and good value.
We always frequented Big Mama's in Boracay and was so happy to learn that they opened one in Coron.
The sisig is hands down one of the best we have ever had. Sizzling bulalo is a must try.
We truly appreciate the service and attentiveness of the staff.
This is one of our 'must go to' restaurants when vacationing in the Philippines.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I frequent bigmamas restaurant everytime our group visits Boracay. I was surprised that they opened a branch in Palawan. Needless to say! I already know what to expect everytime we dine here. Big mamas pork sisig, beef steak and chicken inasal are among my favorite dishes. I was surprised that they are offering a wider variety on the menu here in coron,so we opted to try their new items.. We ordered sizzling Bulalo, Sizzling chicken fajita, cheeseburger and fish and chips. We also ordered our usual favorites. All i can say is that bigmamas always exceeds our expectations and We highly recommend visiting Big Mamas Coron!!!

1  Thank Chinny C
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Simply Amazing! Great Staff, fast and reliable service accompanied by the cleanliness and friendly staff that will cater to your hungry needs.

The Sizzling Bulalo and their own recipe of Sisig was just to die for and a MUST TRY, fair warning: make sure to leave a room in your tummy for extra rice! Cheeseburger for late afternoon snack would surely satisfy your desire for food.

A budget friendly place to go to, that does not compromise the taste and quality of food, I'll sure to recommend friends over to this place.