“Love it!”

Dining options: Reservations
Luzon, Philippines
“Love it!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Simple and clean restaurant with delicious foods for a reasonable price. Don't miss to visit the best restaurant in Coron Town

1 Thank Chayong23

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“first of all the restaurant already moved. Its now near the corner of Burgos and national highway. Most trikes do not kn”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

First of all the restaurant already moved. Its now near the corner of Burgos and national highway. If you take the trike they don't know the place so tell them it's beside Neptune diving.

Its now a small restaurant probably seating 40 Pax. Order takes about 30 mins. You'll spend 200-300 per head.

I don't know if this is the best but I'd say this is good enough.

3 Thank John_Ong1114
Seoul, South Korea
“Stingray baby”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This tiny restaurant is fantastic! When I first ate there I thought it was really good, but having gone back and now having spent more time in the Philippines, I realize how special it really is. I have tried the stingray, curry crab, some kind of seaweed salad (strange and delicious grape like things), chickpeas, lentils, a few other dishes too. The chickpeas were ok, the rest was perfect.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Joe B
“Better than macarios and kawayanan!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

At the last day of our trip, we werent satisfied by macarios and kawayanan grill from a 4 days 3 night travel. We saw only 10 reviews for this restaurant and was hesitant. The food was superb! We tried the sting ray with coconut, octopus salad, and the thai dish which i forgot. The food wasnt salty and tasted just right. After the meal, they gave us free dessert.

This is a must place to visit. The food is clean and staff really friendly.
It is near Coron LBC. About 5 meters from there.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank faithjhung
DRGNBURN
“Great food, clean kitchen, friendly staff.”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We found this place via Tripadvisor. Was a bit difficult to find as I couldn't find it on the map. Asked around and only a few locals seems to even know it existed. But it's near the Fire station, kitty corner. Once inside we noticed it was very clean and simply but nicely decorated. The food seems to be a mix between local Filipino and Thai. The menu had lots of options and we had a hard time deciding on what to order. We finally ended up going with Red Curry Chicken with a side of rice, Thai Kangkong (something like stir fried spinach in sauce), Tom Yam Kung and Crab Curry with a side of fried rice. The waitress started by bring us a small dish of garlic salted peanuts as a little starter to munch on and drinks arrived promptly. There was only one other table in there when we ordered that was already eating by the time we sat down. Food took a few minutes, but when it arrived you could tell everything was made to order and didn't come out of a pot that had been cooked at the beginning of the day and had sitting around getting old. The "Tom Yam" wasn't quite as good as the Tom Yum in Thailand, but pretty decent. Shrimp came whole with heads on, not quite my style, but still good. The Red Chicken Curry was great! As was the Thai Kangkong. I would happily order them all again. My friend had the Crab Curry, LOTS of meat. :) But I believe it also had the crab innards as well as the gills/lungs? (I know some people really consider these parts a delicacy, but again, not my thing.) But my friend really enjoyed it. The portions were good sized and we left feeling very full. :) The prices were more than fair and I was very happy with the service. Oh and they even give you a little "flan" like dessert gratis!! Great end to a great meal. If I am ever in the area again I would happily revisit this place.

• Visited June 2014