“Must try”

Ranked #26 of 71 Restaurants in Coron
Marikina, Philippines
“Must try”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

1k for 8pcs lobster rice sodas! Definitely a winner! Located along the highway tricycle cost around P10 to get there.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best vacation ever!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My family and I went to Coron for the first time to celebrate Mom's 74th birthday. The island is awesome, if you're looking for adventure, this is the place. On our first night we treated ourselves to the Lobster King Restaurant as highly recommended by the locales. The price is very affordable considering that this is a tourist area. My family's favorite- the simple, mouth watering steamed lobsters in butter and lemon sauce, very juicy you can taste the real freshness in it. On my part, I'm still CRAVING for that big.fresh, lapu lapu cooked sweet and sour style. I live in US, toured Europe and been to Boracay, but my adventure in Coron with my family is the best vacation for me. GREAT FOOD, too!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank nero417
Manila, Philippines
“Good lobsters!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Our family enjoyed dining here especially the lobster cooked in salt and pepper style but the lemon buttered one was not not tasty. The fish sinigang was also good plus the crisy pata. We enjoyed the food plus service was good. The Ambience of the restaurant was good with private nipa huts as table area for dining. Surprisingly, they added P150 for cooking fee and that added to the bill.

Overall food, service and ambience was good.

1 Thank Minnie1206
Basel, Switzerland
“Great place!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Perfectly grilled lobster with a mouth watering butter-lemon sauce and delicious garlic rice for a reasonable price. Polite staff, lovely restaurant (every table has its own pavilion). Highly recommended!

1 Thank ca_b_ch
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
“Very fresh!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We came here after checking a few seafood restaurant in the area and didn't find what we wanted. The lobsters were really fresh and succulent and very affordable. The sizzling squid has so much extenders but tasted really good. Their kilawin is a little overcooked. All in all, I would come back here and recommend this place to friends for the lobster!