Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jibbliss
Bangkok, Thailand

Looks good but experience not so good

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 18, 2019via mobile
The building looks really new from outside, fresh paint, good size swimming pool, bar, etc. but room decor itself is outdated. Free wifi only at lobby - local sim card works in town and other area of the resort except in room, very funny. If you want to use internet in room - have buy a wifi for 100 pesos a day.

Day trip offer at the hotel is slightly more expensive compare to flyers i got from airport - private tour rate is available also.

Food at resort is average.
Trip type: Traveled with friends
    $267
15.8 miles from Coron Westown Resort
Beachfront
View more hotels in Coron
All reviews premium room per person family room buffet breakfast tricycle ride live band pool side bottled water pools town tours resto
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

This hotel is pretty basic but nice enough. The pool area is large but not the cleanest. The bar staff are very slow with serving food and drink, they have a cashier system which simply couldn't keep up with the amount of orders that were being put through.

At breakfast there wasn't much choice and only one type of fruit juice, with the fact that there was water available not being obvious. The front desk staff and belly boys were nice. The fact that you need to pay additional for wifi is a bit of a pain and outdated system with voucher codes. The hotel is close to the town with bars and resteraunts and the pier.

Room tip: Book one with a pool view, we had a view of wasteland
Reviewed April 14, 2019

The rooms are spacious. The bathroom is big as well. The Balcony overlooks the pools, and they provide clothes line and clothes bar to hang your wet swim gear. The balcony table with chairs are suitable for relaxation. Breakfast buffet opens at 6:30am, wishing they opened earlier for an early start of the day tours. Otherwise this hotel is pleasurable.

Room tip: Balcony room
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

There's no free wifi, only in the reception. You'll have to pay separately to get wifi access in your room. That's totally bs. Bellman didn't help us with our luggage when we're leaving back to the airport. The food is also just average, nothing special. And we rarely eat seafood during our stay there. Imagine a hotel on an island but barely serve seafood. Additionaly, there's no mug for coffee at the dining area, only paper cups. Coffee is best serve on mug not on paper cups.

But regardless of the things said above, the view and the facilities are great.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2019

I wanted to say "next time I will...." but actually there won't have a next time at this hotel.
After spending 3 nights in another hotel more "in town", we wanted to reserve in a higher class hotel with pool for our 4th and last night.
So yes it looks nice on the photos but when you look in details things are getting not so nice.
1st : sarcastic front desk ladies staying on their stool when talking to customers. Is that what you learn at Hospitality school ? Either you need to change job or you need to change your attitude...
2nd : who is doing revenue and occupancy tactics in this hotel ? If one of your customer is willing to pay more for better view, why don't you propose instead of saying "no it's full"
Knowing that third party websites are open for bookings, including your own website !!!
You will generate more profit for your management and make your customer happy ?
3rd : breakfast ? I'm still waiting for my omelette....queue is desperately long. Floor dirty.
4th : swimming pool, be careful your feet. Screws all around the higher pool are slightly above so if you walk just be careful. Service was nice and courteous.
5th : bedroom....big room facing a hill of soil....charming for that price !
Internet access ha ha ha ha...no internet in the rooms except if you pay....hummm are we in 2019 ?
So even tho the hotel provide "nice" pool, the distance and the staff won't make me come back or even advise this hotel. Sadly.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I’m glad I picked this resort. No regrets at all.
Me and my friends stayed here on our last day in Coron because it’s the nearest resort to the airport and we had a morning flight back to Manila the next day. Staff are very hospitable and helpful.
I was craving for an icecream that night but then the resort doesn’t sell icecream. A superhero concierge man (I forgot his name) was willing to go to the nearest store or I’m not sure where he bought it for me. Another superhero, an angel sent from Above, her name is Risha Ann Liza Cajilig. She went extramile in doing a big big favour. When I arrived in Manila I realized I forgot my bikini cover-up on top of the bed, it's my favourite and I value it. So I tried to call the resort and it was Risha who I spoke with about my concern and she was happy to help. She was able to retrieved it and offered if I want it to be shipped (which is now on it’s way to be delivered).
I was definitely touched with her kind gesture and willingness to help. She’s the primary the reason why I’m writing a review about this resort. I hope the management is able to read my review and give credit to Ms.Risha for her genuine customer care. She is a gem of Coron Westown Resort.
Million thanks to Ms.Risha!
I will definitely stay here again when I go back to Coron! I’m recommending this resort if you’re staying at the mainland, or if you’re catching an early flight, or when you’re arriving late (because you can’t go anywhere else at night time except to go have dinner).
I love our room, no complaints at all.

Trip type: Traveled with friends