We stayed here for 2 nights and were very glad that we chose this hotel instead of Westown. Westown is a bit further from the town and the port, while Corto del Mar is walking distance to both.
What we like about this hotel:
- Ambiance, felt relax as we stepped in.
- Restaurant, they made very good pizza and pasta. I didn't expect much so that came as a surprise. Dining by the pool side was very nice.
- Friendly staff
- There were always Tricycles ready to take you anywhere outside the hotel.
What we dislike:
- Wifi rarely worked, Globe 3G worked in that area fortunately
- The town always had blackout, probably 4-5 times during our 2 nights stay. Not something the hotel can do about, they have generator to power the whole hotel. But in one occasion, the TV had no signal because of the power shortage?
We were given a room on the top floor, had a nice view towards the sea. The hotel is surrounded by small local houses, so it could get a bit noisy with people chit chat and cock's crow but that didn't bother us.
Very good and pleasant stay overall and will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Coron.More