All reviews apo reef the cottages dive centre recently spent days highly recommend the island island hopping certified diver local dive private pool romantic getaway calauit safari remote area dinner on the beach commune with nature diving spots tropical paradise pool bar
Reviewed June 19, 2016

I was there with a group of friends for 3 nights and we had a great time. Beautiful huts in front of the beach, good food, friendly and helpful staff and a bar at the swimming pool. They also arrange boat trips to beautiful white sand, clear water beaches nearby where snorkling was amazing.
Thanks Ian and Melody for your help sorting out our next travel arrangement (Air Juan was a fantastic experience too!) and for being such great hosts!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank SoniaValcarcel
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Overall one of the best places we have stayed on our travels around Asia. Warm welcome, clean and fresh, gorgeous surroundings. The management is excellent and very accommodating to our needs. Big thumbs up!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank George D
Reviewed May 25, 2016

when we first arrived at resort we were a little surprised at how far from the airport it was and the condition of the road, but after settling in decided it was worth the trip, our beach front air conditioned bungalow was reasonably comfortable, Ian and Melody were great hosts and all the staff were great ,the food and drinks were very good , we did a dive trip next day , my husband dived and I snorkelled , each of us had a guide which made it very personal , the next day we had a driver/tour guide Josh take us on a tour to Coran town where we took the resorts own boat out to the island to the lake and 3 good snorkelling spots, although it was a long day ,we realized how lucky we were to be on a private tour, and after going through the town we realized how lucky we were to be away from it all . we would fully recommend this resort to anyone wanting to stay in this region.

Room Tip: beach front with air conditioning
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mervandronda
Reviewed May 21, 2016

For me Cashew Grove pitches it just perfectly - no 5* plastic nonsense, just a stunningly beautiful location, a really comfortable, cool and clean beach cottage made from natural materials with a lovely open roof bathroom, a gloriously comfortable bed and a verandah to sit on and watch the turquoise sea in front of me. Really good food, even for an awkward vegetarian like me, friendly staff and a swimming pool to relax in after diving. Nothing was too much trouble and if I'd had my way I'd still be sitting there now!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms fronted that lovely beach and looked over the sea
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank John N
Reviewed April 24, 2016

You have to know what you want. Cashew is off from all you have in Coron Town.
If You are looking for a quiet lovely place, where you can relax in a resort in the middle of the nature. With perfect service, great massages, very good food and a management you can see and feel the passion... You are at the right place here :-)
The diving with the small attached dugon dive center is also characterized by high professionalism and we can highly recommend it.

For us Cashew is the perfect place to be.

Thank you soo much for the time there.

Sandra & Kai