“German efficiency at its best”

Rocksteady Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 24 Tours in Coron
Makassar, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“German efficiency at its best”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I recently did my Rescue course here with Thomas and found the whole experience educating and very professional. Unfortunately I chose another company in Coron to dive the wrecks with but I would 100% recommend these guys for both diving and courses.

The guys on the boat were great fun and very professional.

Thanks again Thomas.

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Wreck diving”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was our first wreck diving experience and the team made it so much fun. The diving is really good value compared to other places in the philippines and the price is roughly comparable to the other dive shops on the island.
Equipment and wet suits are of good quality however be aware that there are no depth gauges so you'll want to bring or hire a dive computer.
The instructors and divemasters are really good fun but very sensible and observant at the same time which I value. Angy and Wiz were fantastic.
The food on the boat is good and there is water. Also coffee for 10 pesos a cup.
Importantly, the boat wasn't overcrowded.
The wrecks are awesome and you should experience barracuda lake too.
No credit cards accepted so don't forget cash.

Visited March 2013
united kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TOP DIVING TOP TOP DIVE MASTERS”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I recently dived with Rocksteady Dive Center in Coron, Philippines. I have to say that they are one of the best outfits that I have dived with. All of the dive masters have a great sense of humour and with me they needed it. Being an older kind of guy I have a tendency to forget stuff, they were extremely helpful and I got back on top in no time. One of the dive masters looks about 11 but in fact he is 22 and his name is Ken and he is a great dive master as are Wizard Tom and all the crew at Rocksteady. I would, without hesitation dive with them again (whether they like it or not!)

Steve G (da da)

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stevegbaby2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Dive Attractions and Instructors”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Rocksteady is a professional, sustainable, and excellent dive center in Coron. We completed our open water PADI course with Ange, a fantastic instructor whom with we saw many beautiful sites! Each day a great lunch was provided on the boat, and the scenery around Coron is breathtaking, and largely untouched.

I would highly recommend this dive center for anyone planning to visit Coron to go diving.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank mbrims
Adelaide
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Good crew facilities and guides”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I went out for a day trip with these guys and had no major issues. The boat was small as it was a hire boat rather than the big one but they was only 3 of us anyway. I got a bit sick on the boat and helped out from the captain which was a good touch. Gear was ok.

Recommend

1 Thank dahenchman
rocksteadydivecenter, Manager at Rocksteady Dive Center, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for your review. Sadly we were already fully booked on your dive day, but we will keep in mind for the furture to rent better dive boats.