Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$153
$40
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$143
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdaddy catdipping poolhome away from homeguest housemini poolplace to stayhot showerother guestsisland hoppingclean roomssolo travellerdrinking waterbudget travellersper nightdefinitely stay here againspent nightssouvenir shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had a wonderful stay. Patrik and Tezz were really nice hosts. They had the sensibilities and warmth of the locals. It's like visiting family in the province. We loved it!
It's very accessible to souvenir shops, restaurants, cafes, etc.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Patrick and Tezz and very friendly hosts. We really chatting to them, as well as Tezz's mom, which we did a lot. It was my birthday and they let me give their mobile number to my parents to be able to call which was really appreciated. The location is central and a minute's walk into town where there are restaurants and markets. Or it is a cheap tuk tuk ride to the other side of town. The guesthouse is nice. The rooms are not en suite but there are enough bathrooms for everyone. You can hang your wet things on the line outside. They provide drinking water and hot water. There is a small splash pool on the property which is great on a hot day.

We really loved our stay with them. And at that price, it is really good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SherilynD572
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse is, hands down, the best choice for a budget stay in Coron. After being picked up at the airport by a van, we were dropped off at the guesthouse where we were greeted warmly by Mama and Tezz and were given a quick tour then introduced to their pets. The furnishings were simple but very homey and comfy. The dipping pool was a nice extra with an outdoor shower nearby.

Breakfast was included daily in our package, and the food was delicious and the portions generous. The rooms were very clean and my family slept comfortably. Since the guesthouse is near a pier, the island-hopping activities can be accomplished very early. They also have free wifi and a TV but did you come to Coron for that? (This is a statement by my nephew who does need a steady supply of entertainment from said technology :))

The best part of the guesthouse were Patrik and Tezz and the rest of the family. They were all very kind and gracious and made us feel very much at home. We also recommend our boatman and his first mate, Ruel and Arjay (Ranjgel's). Overall, our first time in Coron was a nice, relaxing experience for all eight of us and we will keep telling our friends about the great family vacation we had that we booked through Patrik and Tezz. Thank you for everything and see you again soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed with Patrik and Tezz in late January this year (late review I know). We were met by Cindie on arrival and she could not have been more helpful. Then we were chatting with a guy sat in the pool for ages thinking this place has some really nice people - it was Patrik!
They treat you like friends and do anything for you if you ask - the dipping pool is such a great little extra you will really appreciate and the pets are really friendly too!
They can help you arrange any tours you might want to do or just help recommend some if you would prefer to do it yourself.
Patrik/Tezz, if you are reading this, thanks so much having us earlier this year and Vicky and I hope life if treating you and Mama well!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went on my first solo tour and stayed at Patrik and Tezz for 8 days in March/April. The owners, Patrik, Tezz and her mum Ellie are very warm and accommodating. It's like having a family away from home. You get pets too!

Best place to stay if you're on a budget. The place is very accessible, about 3-5 minutes walk to the restaurants and dive shops in Coron. Since I had no itinerary at that time, they suggested tour groups I could join for tours. Wifi is also pretty good. The rooms and the bathrooms are clean. I had the best room. It was near the pool. In the afternoons after the tours, I would take a dip and watch the sunset and the moon rise.

Will definitely stay there when I go back to Coron! Thanls for taking care of me during my stay.

Room Tip: Solo room by the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo